Thanos x OC

Heavy foot falls awoke me. My eyes were still closed but a grunt formed in my throat, though all that escaped was a sigh.
"Relax, my dear." A smooth yet low voice spoke. I cracked my eyes open and looked at my lavender colored lover.

He was now knelt down by our bedside looking right at me. He was in his golden armor and his eyes gleamed with determination.

"The time has come."

I reached out my pale green hand and placed it on his cheek.
"You will come back to me." It sounded like an order but we both knew it was more of a plea. He was the strongest being but that didn't mean I couldn't worry either.

He chuckled lowly putting his hand over mine.
"Without a doubt."

I pulled my hand back and stretched for a moment.
"Which planet?" I asked.

"Zen-Whoberi." He answered. My stomach went into knots. They were a strong race, maybe not as strong against a Titan and his army but it could still get messy.
"Don't lose faith in me so quickly." His voice remained even. He had sensed my distress clearly.

"I fear the unknown." I pulled the blankets off of me and sat up. I now completely faced him as he was knelt down. My swollen stomach stood out now. It wouldn't be too much longer until I would deliver our son.

His blue eyes softened at seeing my condition.

"No one will defeat me." He looked into my deep blues.

"I'll hunt you down if you leave us high and dry." I chuckled, putting a hand on my bump.

"Try to relax." He advised softly as his hand went over mine.

I knew he'd come back. He always had. I was restoring his race after all. I may not be a Titan but I'm strong enough to handle them and bare their children.

"I'll miss you." I settled down and leaned forward to kiss him but was stopped short by my pregnant belly not allowing me to bend any further.
He smirked at my predicament but closed the distance between our lips.
"I'll miss you as well." He said as he broke the kiss.

The door to our room slid open revealing one of our adopted children. Proxima stood stiffly as she always did.

"Father, the Black Order is ready to mobilize." Her voice stoic.

"Excellent." He responded but not turning to look at her. His voice was a little more gruff.

She turned and had the door slide shut again. She knew better than to linger even at the lack of distinguished affirmation.

I laid back down on our bed and he stood and brought the blanket over me.

"I love you." I said softly with a yawn. He gave me a final kiss then left.
The moment our door shut behind him the smile fell off my face.
I was horribly worried. I ran a hand down my swollen stomach.
"He'll come back."