Gushing and Blushing

(Bit of a filler chapter an it's short, but I hope you like it!)

"Caraaaaa!" I groan in protest of her teasing and throw myself dramatically across the sofa, making her laugh.

"I didn't think I would ever get to see you like this." She points out, sitting on my feet. I quickly pull them out from under her and kick her in the side playfully before rolling onto my back.

"It's ridiculous." I pout, "Why does she have to be my teacher?"

"I don't know. Let me see your texts." She brushes off my annoyance and reaches over for my phone, quickly finding the text conversation between me and Camila. She lets out a few 'ooh's, 'ahh's and laughs before tossing it at me, and I thankfully catch it before it hits my face. I didn't realise when she was typing, though, and look down to see that she sent a message to Camila.

"Cara!! What the fuck!?" I yell as I look at the texts she sent.

...

Camila's POV

I'm humming along to the music as I refill the dishwasher when I hear my phone go off. With a small groan, I dry my hands and go to answer it. When I see who the notification is from, a small grin passed over my face. I blush, though, when I see the message.

Y/l/n: Did you smile when you saw my name pop up on your phone just now?

Well, she's already seen that I've read the message now... and what sort of person would I be if I lied to my students? I guess I have no choice but to reply with the truth.

Me: ... maybe just a little

Her reply is almost instant.

Y/l/n: That means we should do that again, go somewhere together 😉

Okay, why not be a little teasing?

Me: Maybe we should. Maybe it'll stop you from failing my class. 🤷‍♀️

Y/l/n: I'll pretend not to be offended by that

Y/l/n: Also, sorry. Would you believe me if I told you that Cara stole my phone?

Me: Ummmmmm... nope that looks exactly like something you'd text

Y/l/n: Does it 👀 glad you think I'm that smooth

Uh-oh. Abort mission. Abort mission. Before I end up saying something I regret.

Me: Shouldn't you be studying?

Y/l/n: It's Saturday.

Me: And? I still have to grade papers on the weekends, and apparently go to tutor sessions now.

Y/l/n: sessionSSSSS. So we are doing this again?

Me: YEs, I will tutor you so that you don't fail my class, Y/l/n 🤦‍♀️

Y/l/n: See you on Monday, Ms. Cabello 😉