[ t w e n t y - f i v e ]

warning: profanity

"Taehyung..."

Ha-eun was only answered with silence as she watches the man jugged down the entire bottle of alcohol. She looked at him with disgust and grabbed the bottle away from him. The male gave her a look of annoyance as he tried to pry it off her hands, but ultimately failed as he fell down to the ground right after standing up.

"This is getting out of hand Taehyung!" Ha-eun cried out, "Just please stop drinking!"

Taehyung chuckled, running his hands through his hair. He then lets out a frustrated groan, "I'll stop drinking when I forgot about Jisoo."

Ha-eun snapped upon hearing the name of her boyfriend's ex. She stood up and threw the bottle straight at the floor, breaking it in the process. "Jisoo this and Jisoo that! What the fuck is so great about her?!"

She then looks at Taehyung for an answer, but the male looked away, clearly not wanting to argue. Ha-eun huffed, "What does she have that I don't?!" She then teared up as she clenched her fists, "Why does she still stay in your thoughts after all the pain she put you through?!"

Silence.

And at that very moment, Ha-eun immediately understood what she had to do; which was to destroy this toxic relationship once and for all. She gathers all of her courage, looking at Taehyung with her head held up high.

"You know what? I am done with putting up with your bullshit." Ha-eun stated, "You continue to talk about another woman while being in a relationship with me and I am getting tired of it." She then turns the other way and right before walking out, she looked back at Taehyung, "Enjoy your time alone, asshole."

Slam!

Everything went silent right after that. Taehyung chuckles, enjoying the serene state of the apartment. He then moves closer to the wall and leans against it. A few moments later, heartbroken sobs echoed throughout the room.