Chapter 13: "Oops."

Ravens P.O.V.

A few hours later, There is a knock on my door.
I look down at Cynthia's body. I smile softly as I see her blood across the bed.
"Come in." My voice has an odd happy tone to it.

A maid walks in, her eyes widened in horror the second she sees Cynthia's body.
"What have you done child?" She walks over and feels for Cynthia's pulse.
"Oops." I giggle.
The maid looks at me in horror, "what have they done to you?" She leaves the room. I hear her shouting for Mateo and Lorenzo.

A few minutes later Mateo, Lorenzo, Tío, Dax and Dylan walk into the room.
Mateo smirks, Lorenzo pitches the bridge of his nose, Dax and Dylan's face s remain emotionless. But I find Tío smiling at me.
"She's perfect." He walks over and takes my hand. "Why did you kill Cynthia, little bird?"
"She was annoying." I pout and look up at him.
He nods, "Yes. Indeed she was. I think you will like your new mentor better." He smiles. He gently pulls my hand and helps me off the bed. "It's time to go, little bird. Say goodbye."

Mateo is looking at his Tío in confusion, I'm just as confused as you. Isn't this man suppose to be terrifying?  Why is he acting like my father.
Mateo walks over to me and takes me from him.
Everyone else leaves the room.
He smirks down at me. "I can't wait to see how you are when you get back."
I frown. "What do you mean?"
His fingers run through my hair, gripping it in his fist, he yanks my head back. "My uncle is going to make you a Secret. A Secret is the Spanish mafias secret weapon. They are trained in everything, Guns, knives.. Seduction. You'll basically be black widow."

I widen my eyes, and gulp. "O-Oh. I don't k-know if I can do that. Sometimes it scares me.. But sometimes it.. Makes me happy."

He nods, "That's your mortality, that'll go quickly."
I sigh, "Mateo..?"
He nods.
"Will I ever see my family again?"
He tenses up, then his hand grips my neck tightly. "We are your family now. Never think about going back home. Do you understand?" He snarls and releases my neck.
I nod my head quickly. "I sorry."
He smiles and wraps his arms around me. Bipolar much? "I'm going to miss you, little bird."
The door opens and Tío walks in, "Let's go." He glares at Mateo then slams the door.
I jump and set my head on Mateos chest, "He scares me."
I feel him move, he pulls away. He gently pushes me towards the door. "Goodbye little bird."

I leave the room.
--
After taking a shower to rid myself off all the blood,  I'm on the road, I sit in the backseat between Dax and Dylan. Tío sits in the front next to a man I don't know. I look up at Dax. "Can we turn on the radio?"
"No." He doesn't even look down at me.
I pour, "I said, can we turn on the radio?" I start to feel my hands shake, and a build up of something in my chest.
"I said no, kid."
The next words he speaks are curses and sounds of pain. I smile softly. "Turn on the radio." I pull my dagger out of his thigh,
Dylan chuckles next to me. "Boss, she wants the radio on. And pass back the first aid kit. She stabbed Dax."
Tío turns around and looks at Dax, then frowns. "We aren't turning on the bloody radio. Just sleep kid. It's a long trip."
I grit my teeth and lean my head mon Dylan. "Meanie.." I mumble.
I still hear Dax cussing quietly next to me as he lifts his pant leg to bandage his thigh.
I yawn and close my eyes.
--
"Wake her up." I think I'm moving.
"I tried." Definitely moving.
"Move." This mans hand is touching my butt.
"Boss I-"
Next thing I know I'm being tossed into something. Water.
I widen my eyes and quickly swim to the top, I gasp for air and look around.
Tío is standing at the edge of the pool. Dax and Dylan behind him.
"Get out, let's go."

l climb out of the pool and Dylan wraps his jacket around me

l climb out of the pool and Dylan wraps his jacket around me. It's like a blanket wrapped around me. I smile at him, then look up at the house.
"Holy-"
I gasp at the size of it. Dax and Dylan look like ants compared to the place.
"You live here?"
Tío nods. "This is just the above ground area. There is an underground base. That's where you will be training."
I follow after them as they enter the house.
Then inside is nothing like the outside. The outside is bright and shiny. The inside is dark and gloomy. People walk around the room we entered in with guns and look like complete badasses.
"Tío? Will Mateo ever come visit me ..?"I look up at him.
He frowns, "From now on, Raven. Call me Padre. Understand?" I nod. "Mateo will be way to busy to come visit you. You will see him after your training. You start now. Follow Dax and Dylan."
---
We enter an elevator after walking through the house, people are staring at me as we pass.
Dax enters clicks a few of the buttons and we start to move down.
"The code is 1542. You hit floor 1, then 5, Then 4 and finally 2. That's how you get to the underground base."
I nod.
The door opens and the underground base is ahead of us. It's a giant metal room with a ton of training equipment and to the left of the elevator is a giant black metal door.
"Our vault. To the right is the prison. And ahead is Tío's office. You will be training with Zamia. She is right there." Dylan points out a red head that yelling at a man 2x the size of her. She is about 5'5 and maybe 120 pounds. But when she turns to us, I know she's no someone you mess with. Her belt is decorated with knives and she has scars across her face. Her stomach has tattoos, and on her back are two swords. Not a single gun.

"She's old fashioned

"She's old fashioned. Hates guns. That's why she is training you, I can tell you'll like her."
She begins to walk towards us, and I straighten my back.
"Is this the little bird?" She has a very very strong Spanish accent. "She has potential."

Dax nods. "She stabbed my thigh because she wanted to listen to music on the car ride here."
I giggle, they should've played my music when I first asked.
Dylan laughed. "She did ask nicely. You were an ass to her. Mateo took a liking to her."
Her lips curl. "Mateo huh? How's my cousin?" I widen my eyes, woah.
"Oh yes, this is Tío's daughter. Mateo is fine, he took a special liking to our new Secret. He painted her with the blood of her first victim."
She nods, "I also heard you killed Cynthia. Good for you, she was annoying. Always thinking she was better than me." She smirks. "She wasn't."
I giggle, and shake my head. "No she wasn't."
"Well come on, then little bird. You have a lot to learn."
---
Okay, so next chapter is going to take place when Raven goes back. But don't worry, later in the story I will go over everything that happened at Tío's training facility. The next update will be sometime today or tomorrow.
-PT
(1280 words.)