C12

JUNGKOOK ENTERED OUR ROOM and I looked at him in the eyes. "What's wrong? Don't look at me like that, " he said when he noticed I had both my eyes glued on him.

I scoffed, "You think I don't know your plan, right? Let me tell you something. You're wrong, "

He frowned and acted like he didn't know anything. "What are you talking about? Stop thinking negative about me. "

I stood up from the bed and looked at him. Secretly, I was trying to study his expression. But I failed since he was expert to hide them.

"Don't act like you don't know anything. When I fall asleep, you'll get into her room to check on her, right? " I folded my hands on my chest and shot him with a death glare.

"Tae, what are you saying? I'm not that desperate. Besides, I told her to lock the door. So what's the problem? " he sat on the couch and looked at me back.

"But you've spare keys. You can just go to her room and unlock it. " I shook my head. "Stop with this time waster stuff. I'm not going to sleep with you tonight, " I said and walked out from his room.

"Hey, then where are you going to sleep? Do you want to go back at this time? It's already 12 a.m. though, " he chased me.

"I didn't say I'm going back. I said I don't want to sleep with you, " I rolled my eyes at him.

"Then where are you going to sleep? The living room? " he asked.

"Nope. I'm going to sleep with her tonight, " I answered.

"What? Hey, come on. She's a girl though. Anything could happen between you two when you share the same room. " he tried to block me.

We shared the same room before and nothing happened.

I scoffed and looked at him. "At least I know she's safe from you. " I stated and went straight to her room.

"He knew it already, " he sighed

I made my way to her room and hesitantly wanted to knock the door. I had been raising up my hand for several times. Yet, I still didn't knock the door.

Heaving a deep sigh, I looked down at my feet and scoffed. Should I just sleep in front of her room? I would look pathetic.

But at least, she won't think that I'm a flirty guy, right?

I rolled my eyes and set my pillow down on the floor. "Look who's going to sleep outside tonight. " I scoffed and was about to lay down. But a voice suddenly approached me.

"What are you doing here, Sir? Sleeping on the floor, hm? " Eunna asked me. When I looked up at her, I spotted that she was holding a cup of hot milk.

I stood up right away and cleared my throat. She tilted her head to her left while waiting for my answer. "Aren't you supposed to sleep in Jungkook's room? Why are here? Did you two have a fight? " she asked in concern.

"Sir? Why are you not answering me? " she asked.

Feeling a bit ashamed, I looked at her while biting my lower lip.

"Actually, "

"Are you okay sleeping on the floor? " she asked as I can see guiltiness was over her face.

I chuckled, "Who said I'm going to sleep on the floor? I'm sleeping on the couch. " I laughed as I put my pillow on the it.

She sighed, "Okay then. Hope you'll have a good sleep on the couch. " she spoke.