Chapter 2: Catching up

Boboiboy's POV

The train is approaching the last destination, please do not leave your luggage unattended.

Just as the train arrived and the doors got opened, i immediately grabbed my things and got out of the train. I am so excited to see them!

"Boboiboy!!!" I looked to my right and saw Ochobot and Tok Aba waving at me. I walked to them and hugged both of them.

"Tok Aba! Ochobot! I missed you guys so much!"

"Oh! My Grandson, you grew up so fast."

"It's nice seeing you again, Boboiboy."

"You too, Ochobot."

After greeting each other for a bit, we decided to go home and meet the others.

-Time Skip-

We have just arrived home. I went to my room and hopped to my bed immediately. I looked around the room and noticed that nothing really changed. It is the same as 5 years ago, when i was still 14 years old, well except for the bed that is bigger now. As i wander and look around my room, memories flashed back and all came back to me. This is the room where i first met Ochobot and got my powers. These memories makes me miss my friends more.

-phone vibrates-

From: Gopal

Hey Boboiboy! We just found out that you arrived earlier. Let's catch up. Me and Fang will be at the Kokotiam.

To: Gopal

That's Awesome! Sure, I'll go now. Wait for me.

I stood up, fixed myself and went straight out. But before i could go, i made sure that the house is locked. I'm sure that Tok Aba and Ochobot went to the shop right after they fetched me.

After i check the house, i went to the Kokotiam and saw Fang and Gopal waving at me in a distance. I waved back and quickly ran to them.

"Hey Boboiboy! We missed you!" Gopal said before he hugged me. Fang did the same and said, "Dude, it's like we haven't saw you in 10 years." I chuckled. "I know. It's been so long guys."

"So, how are you?" Gopal asked.

"I'm fine. How about you guys?" I replied

"We're doing good until you came." He said followed by a laugh coming from both of them. I hate these two.

I glared at them. "Tss. Such good friends you are, eh?" I said sarcastically at them. I rolled my eyes on them.

"Of course we are." Gopal said while still laughing. Aish, these two.

"But seriously dude, we're doing really good here. Pulau Rintis hasn't been attacked by aliens again. It's safe now." Fang said in a serious but glad tone.

"I'm glad." I said followed by a smile.

It just makes me so happy that people here are safe. They don't need to worry about those things anymore.

"But we can't be so sure yet. What if aliens planned an attack that no one knows when?" I said.

"A surprise attack?" Gopal said.

"Maybe." Fang replied. "Anyways, back to our topic." He said, changing the the topic about aliens.

"So, Boboiboy, got any girlfriend?" Gopal asked. I was shocked and was about to spit the Ice Chocolate that Tok Aba brought us earlier. He said it's free since i just arrived. Good thing i covered my mouth quickly which helped me not to spit it. Stupid Gopal.