📴 08 (1138 Words)

Second Pov

As the house got quiet and most of the people living in there fell asleep either in their room, other ones room or on the couch just like Jungkook.

Poor boy, fell asleep with puffy red eyes from crying, in the position he was after Bf/n was brought to the extra room to rest.

With you and Jin comforting him, telling him that when Hyunsha once heard him out everything will get back as it was before.

Near midnight he fell asleep, listening to yours and Jins sweet and comforting words.

"It sure was a lot for him." Jin said bringing him a blanket from his room.

"Yeah I understand how he must felt as he saw Hyunsha looking at him with those sad eyes." You stand up, laying Jungkook down in a comfortable position to sleep and grabbed the blanket from Jins hands and covered him.

He snuggled into the blanket mumbling something not audible to the both of you.

"Yeah but I didn't meant only today, also the rest of the days." He sighed looking at his second youngest friend. (His youngest friend is Hyunsha.)

"What do you mean?" You looked at him confused as you both go to the kitchen to talk there and to don't disturb Jungkook.

He sighed before saying everything he and Bf/n fought about, what they did and about how jealous she is when even the others mentioned you.

You were kinda happy that they didn't forgot you and asked Hyunsha about you, as she was the only one who you meet up with in that month.

But you were annoyed because Bf/n wanted to be the attention of all of them and only her.

"She got once jealous of Hyunshas and Jungkooks relationship because they were so perfect in her eyes and she wants to do the same thing as them, but then the next fight came because I wanted to have our own thing you know? I don't want to copy their or anyone else's relationship. Maybe getting an idea but not completely the same."

He explained.

"Yeah I know I want someone who goes along with the flow and let things happen. Maybe a surprise date would nice sometimes too or doing normal things together like baking or cooking."

You chuckled as you actually described what you wanted to do with Jin when he maybe, one day returns your feelings. But only in your fantasy.

"Yeah that would be nice to do things that you can do home and not to have to leave the house and go somewhere fancy. Why even go to a fancy restaurant and eat there when you actually have the receipt and a kitchen? You could do the same fancy food and that's for free and homemade." He complained as you agreed to it.

"It's half two already. I should go home." You were shocked to see the time.

Never did you thought you and Jin could talk that much about food and relationships.

"Ah no I can't let you drive home all alone. You can spend the night." He offered.

It's not like that  in your streets are possibly some drunk guys, who are way older than you-

"Okay but where can I sleep? I mean the extra room has Bf/n right now and Jungkook is on the couch." You accepted not even letting the author end her sentence.

"Maybe I could ask Jimin or Taehyung to let me sleep in their room?" You asked, mostly to yourself.

"Nope. Both sleep in Hyunshas room and knowing her, she probably locked the door or let one of them lock it." Jin said walking with you up the stairs.

"Hm."

"Maybe you could sleep in my room?" He offered as he actually was walking to his room not even accepting a 'No'.

"If you're okay with it." You said trying behind him like a lost dog.

I mean you weren't even once in that house before and knowing yourself, you get lost easily.

"Why should I not be okay with it when I offered it?" He smiled as he opened his door.

And you have to say that first, it looks really comfy as it has different brown shades and second, it's not a mess like you thought it would look like.

"Really nice room you have here Jin." You looked around.

Seeing here and there some photos of the others with or without him, his family and Bf/n.

Wait what.

"Oh about those photos, don't worry she forced me to hang them on the wall." Jin rolled his eyes.

"But I'm done with her so I'll get the off of the wall in the next few days when I have the time." He said as he searched in his closet for things that you could maybe wear.

"Ah, if you want I can help you with that." You offered, sitting on his bed waiting for him.

"I mean sure I don't have anything against it." He smiled yet again.

"I'm not sure if they will fit you but these are the smallest things I have." He gave you a tee and some old basketball shorts.

You thanked him and go to his bathroom to change.

~

After you changed, you saw that Jin already was in bed at his phone, maybe scrolling through his Social Media feeds.

"Thanks again Jin for lending me your things. I'll return then after I wash them." You said.

"No problem Y/n, you don't need to wash them, I can wash them here it's not that big of trouble like someone else is." He mumbled the last part.

He made some space so you could fit on his bed. It's big enough to fit two persons anyway but you guess he did it to make you a bit comfortable.

As you are now laying in the same bed as Jin he asked you if you wan to sleep.

"Yeah I mean I'm a bit tired from choosing right words for Jungkook." You chuckled a bit.

"Using your brain doesn't make you that tired I bet." Jin smiled as he turned off the lights.

"Good night Y/n." He said.

"Night Jin." Afterwards he didn't heard anything from you but soft snores and your steady breathing.

Chuckling at the fact that you fastly fell asleep, he scooted a bit closer to you and leaned forward to give you a light kiss on the cheek, not wanting to wake you up so fast as you fell asleep.

He returned to his previous position, smiling to himself that you didn't noticed it and closed his eyes.

Little did he know that you did woke up to it and smiled a bit, not wanting to get caught and with that you, for real fell asleep. 

(A/N; THERE YOU HAVE THAT KISS WhittneyLynnHall)