Chapter 9

I opened my eyes and I saw pitch black. 'Where am I'  I wondered as I took a few steps.

"Lucy..." I heard a faint voice...that voice..is so familiar..

"Mom?" I turned around and saw her, then everything changed from pitch black became a sky. The wind blew our hair making it beautifully wave.

My eyes widened as tears came rolling down my cheeks.

"Mom!" I ran towards her and gave her tight hug.

When we pulled away from the hug,  she brush my hair and smiled.

"You have grown Lucy.." she said as we reminisce about the past.

She lay me down in her lap.

"Shall I sing a song for you?" She asked as she pat my hair. I smiled in agreement

She sung a lullaby which she always sing when I was a child.
While she sing, I remember all the things we have done together, the picnics...when she read me bedtime stories...when I won't take a bath and she will chase me....the times when we hugged each other when we sleep...the smiles...the memories...

"Lucy..what do you want to be when you grow up?" Mom asked while putting me in her lap.

"I want to be just like Mom! I want to save people too!" I exclaimed in excitement.

I saw her crying

"Mom?" She hugged me tight and pulled away and looked at me with her teary eyes and faint smile.

"When that time comes.. remember.... I will always be there, Lucy.."

________

"Lucy!!Lucy!!!!" I opened my eyes and I saw Natsu.

"Nat..su?" I whispered and take look at the others.

"Lucy!" They all said in unison. Wendy suddenly came to me and started to heal me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You were hit by Acnologia's attack. But he is dead now. Then later on... a bright light appeared in your wound and it is healed." Natsu said

"Layla..." Grandma Mavis said as she looked at the sky.

"Mom..." you saved me, I cried and cried as hid my face at Natsu's chest.
_______

"Blondie!" Sting approaches me

"Hmm?" I hummed back,while I am drinking my milkshake.

"You.......

Love Natsu do you?" I almost spit all of my milkshake

"Sting what are you talking about?" I asked

"Don't deny it,Lucy. You're being distant to me and you are always staring at the fire of the candle!" As he points into a candle at the counter.

"Sting..." I said sadly

"It is okay Blondie! You can go back there. It is where you belong after all!" He said

"He is right Lucy!"

"Fro thinks so too!"

"He is absolutely right Lu-chan!"

I looked at them with my eyes wide. As I hugged them.

"Lu-chan, should I remove your insignia?" I nodded as faintly smile at Yuki-chan.

I was halfway getting out and I looked at them once again

"We are still friends right?" I asked them as I put my 2 hands together.

"Of course! What do you think!" I smiled at their answer.

"Bye guys!!" I yelled as I opened a portal to Fairy Tail.

Before going inside, I inhaled and exhaled

*inhale*

*exhale*

*inhale*

*exha-*

"LUCY!!!!"suddenly the doors burst opened and Natsu jumped at me

"Your smell is very predictable Lucy!" He said as he sniffed my neck.

"Na-natsu, stop iiiiiiiit!!!" I sky uppercut him while blushing.

"Hey Lucy!" Gray greeted me.

"Let me guess why you are here..." Happy said and pose into his thinking position

"You are welcome here Lucy!" Mira exclaimed and put my old insignia on my right hand.

"Lucy-saaaan!!" Juvia pounced at me and hugged me tight.

"I miss you,Lucy-san!!! But... try getting near my darling Gray." She said with a creepy face.

I saw Lissanna coming towards me as well as the other guild members.  And guess what, they apologized to me.

After all that we party and party.

I missed this very much....

"Lucy! Let us go on a job!" Natsu said as he grabbed me by the hand.  This warmth... I like it..I tightened our grip and ran together. And Happy is following us at the back.

"Lucy! Let us go!" He flashed smiled at me.

"mm!!"

"Aye sir!"

I miss this Fairy Tail... the Fairy Tail who treats you as a family.. a guild with no betrayals.. where you can find friends to lean on.. where everybody smiles at you....

"Natsu...."I whispered, Natsu suddenly stopped.

"You said something Lucy?" Natsu asked me.

I tiptoed and kissed him. When I try to pull back,  he grabbed my head and kissed me longer... a passionate one.

"I love you Lucy/Natsu.."we both chuckled

"You loooove each other." Happy teased. And all 3 of us laughed.

We ran once again with our happy faces. Never looking back.

The End

________

I am just bored so I made this.. so I just made this story short. Cuz I am bored. Super Bored... btw Onyx-Paradox tnx for the anime suggestions, I won't be bored anymore. Buhbye minna-san!!