23; Behind this sickening obsession

CHAPTER 23

-

I stare at my neck, specifically the spot which is now marked by Jimin. The hickey is big and dark, I don't know why all of a sudden he decided to put up a mark on me. Clearly, he has made sure that everyone knows I belong to him without marking me so why now?

I roll my eyes at the thought, clutching the concealer tube in my palm and recalling his words vividly. Hide it and you're dead.

Simple recalling of his words send shivers down my spine. I right away put back the concealer in the make up pouch, zipping it back before throwing it in my backpack. "Ah, I'm in trouble if I hide it or not," I whine to myself, grabbing my backpack.

I walk out of the girl's washroom of the college but before could make my way towards the classroom, a hand stops me by pulling me back into the washroom. A loud screech leaves my mouth due to the sudden action, just when I enter the familiar place, look at the person who pulled me in.

"Hani," I yell, resting my hand above my chest which is heaving up and down really fast. Calming down a little as I see her smiling at me. I look at her with my upper lip twitching a little, "The hell were you, huh?" pushing her hand away from my arm, annoyed.

First, she was disappeared for few days and now scared the shit of me, by pulling me like this. Wah! she is really up to something.

"I need to tell you something, Y/N," She says, playing with her fingers, nervously. I stare at her weirdly, "Okay?"

"I have been seeing someone these day," She tells, making me raise my brow in amazement. Oh! so this is the reason why she is not seeing me but someone else, interesting. "Who?" I say, crossing my arms as I stand straight in front of her.

"What is he like?" I ask, curious.

"He is amazing, very charming, calm yet serious but sometimes can be a little pervert but I love that about him," Hani starts talking about her Mr. perfect with dreamy eyes and I can't help but press my lips into a thin line watching her being so happy melts my heart.

"Alright lover girl, what is his name?" I say, snapping her out of her dream land.

She lets out a nervous chuckle, tucking a piece of hair behind one ear, "His name is -" her eyes squint as she stares at me while leaning in, "Y/N, what is that on your neck?"

I sigh, covering the mark on my neck with a nervous smile but I know, I have to tell her.

What's the point in hiding anything from her in the first place? So, I start to tell her everything that happened yesterday and she listens carefully.

"Ahhh!" Hani yells loudly, jumping and squealing like a fan girl, who saw her bias wrecker hip thrusting.

I instantly shut her mouth while glaring at her, "Keep it low, hoe," I threaten in a low voice.

Adjusting the backpack on my shoulder after pulling my hand back from her mouth. "He cleaned your house, cooked you dinner and then marked you as his. Oh my god! Jimin is goals," She yells again flapping her hands like a bird.

"Make him your slave, Y/N," Hani says, excited.

I choke on her words, coughing a little, "What the fuck! are you alright?" I glare at her. She giggles cutely, "Sorry, I got a little excited," I let out a small huff, nodding my head. "Let go out of here, come on," Hani grabs by hand, pulling my out of the washroom.

I laugh as soon as we get out of the washroom, Hani is telling about her Mr. perfect again. She is happy that she found herself a Daddy. I roll my eyes, holding her arm, "You forgot to tell me his name,"