{Two} 🍒

A L A N A  P O V 💫

"I don't need a babysitter." I fold my arms.

"Well your Aunty seems to think you do." He says pulling his phone out his pocket.

"She...she didn't tell you...anything about me did she?" I stare at the floor.

He looks up at me. "Nope." Then back down at his phone.

Thank God . I don't need any more people acting weird around me or feeling sorry for me . I just wanna be treated like a normal kid for once .

"...Well I really don't need a babysitter. I can look after myself." I say.

"Your Aunt's orders." He shrugs.

I roll my eyes. "I'm not gonna burn the house down if you leave me here alone."

"I know ."

"Then why don't you just go?..."

"Because lil guh" He puts his phone down and looks up at me. "Your Aunty asked me to stay here witchu until she gets back. So that's what I'm finna do."

He has one thick ass accent .

"Aight den..." I mumble.

We watch the tv in silence for a couple minutes. Then I get up and walk into the kitchen. I ask Kentrell if he wants anything but he says he's good so I grab myself a slice of pizza and a smoothie then sit back down on the couch.

K E N T R E L L  P O V 🍂

I give her a weird look as she takes a bite out of her pizza then a sip of her smoothie.

"What?" She stops.

I shake my head. "Nun"

She continues eating while I go on my phone texting Kylah.

Kylah is kinda like my girlfriend . . . Well you could say that. She's more of a booty call tbh, it's not even a relationship. She cheats on me, I cheat on her. That's just how it works. But we act like we together.

"You live around here?" She asks before taking another sip from her smoothie.

"Yeah I live next door with my grandma." I answer.

"You got any siblings?"

"1 brother and 1 sister."

"How old are they?"

"12 and 18 ."

"You-"

"What's with all the questions ? Am I being interviewed for sum ?" I ask.

"Nope . Just curious ."

"Right..." I get back on my phone.