{Three} 🍒

A L A N A  P O V 🌹

"What you just say ?" Kentrell asks .

"I heard it from Charmaine . You know her ass don't know how to mind her business ."

"Ah shit." He puts his head in his hands . "What Ima do if she pregnant ? My momma finna disown me mane ."

"Didn't she already do that ?" Boomer asks touching a strand of my hair.

"For your information nigga, shut the fuck up ." He mugs him .

"Just calm down Kentrell . I'm sure yo mom will understand ." I say.

"You don't know my momma . Sherhonda is different to most mothers . She don't care about a lot of things . But what she do care about is my health, my education and my career. She would never want anything to mess that shit up . So if she finds out Kylah pregnant, meaning I messed that shit up all on my own, that's gon be my funeral ." He explains .

"And Kylah is your girlfriend right ?" I ask just to clarify .

"Yeah...well kinda...she's my main but she ain my girl ."

Ben shakes his head .

"Look, just stop thinking about it . Maybe it's not even yours ." I advise.

"...It better be fucking mine . Ion want my girl out here having other niggas' babies !"

"But you just said..." I sigh . "alright well just calm down . Talk to her about it...and make sure you stay calm when you do ."

"Fuck that. Ian even hear it from her which means the whole world could know right now, matter fact they prolly knew before I did !" He huffs. "I always seem to find new ways to disappoint my momma..." He says lowly .

"Ain't that the truth ." Boomer sniggers .

"THIS AIN'T NO FUCKIN JOKE MANE !" Kentrell snaps . Boomer just stares at him . "Look, you can either be supportive or you can get the fuck out . Cos you are NOT helping right now."

"My bad bro . . . I was just playing, you know I always got yo back." Boomer puts his arm round his shoulder .

"Yeah, I know ..."

•••

K E N T R E L L  P O V

5pm🍁

Ben and Boomer left about an hour ago. Miss Leah still ain't back but I wanna go home cos a nigga bored asl. Alana comes back downstairs and sits on the couch opposite me.

"Kentrell..." She looks at me with a childish grin on her face.

"Yeah..."

"Can I call you TrellTrell?"

"No ."

"How bout Trelly?"

"That's even worse ."