Chapter: 9 Heart

__________Third person's POV__________

Taehyung was looking at the 5 boys who was looking at him and Yoongi like they just saw a ghost.

'What the fuck???' They all thought.

They were confused,scared, and shock at the same time.
Cause who wouldn't be?

Min Yoongi has a reputation.

Min Yoongi is known as the most coldest person on the whole school.
Even some teachers are afraid of him.

No one messes with him, especially waking him up in his sleep.

He is what they call "The sleeping devil" because he sleeps a lot and is scary when you wake him up.

Totally scary.

Even his members are afraid of him.

He has never shown any mercy whoever wakes him up, he will not hesitate to kill them.
Even if it is his own members.

But something seems to have wake him up without realizing that he just awoken the devil.
Or should i say.. Someone.

The students that witnessed this almost peed their pants, they didn't want to die today or witness a murder scene on a school.
Not today. (A/n: NA NOT TODAY-)

Especially if the one's going to die is the new transfer student.

'Aw man, i wanted to go on a date with him.. Guess it's not happening huh.'

'Bruh, this kid don't know what will happen when he wakes up the "Sleeping devil" !! Please god have mercy on him."

"Oh shiiiittt things about to go down.'

"Bye bye beautiful boy, such a waste that you will not last long.'

All the students thought as they stare at the boy, some are taking glances so the teacher who was teaching wouldn't get suspicious at them.
While some didn't really care.

"Uh.. Hyung.." Jungkook said while sweating uncontrollably because of fear.

'Yoongi/hyung please don't kill him!! I beg youuu!!!" The others thought.

Yoongi didn't paid attention to them, he just looked at Taehyung.

Staring at him almost like staring at his soul.

Taehyung tilted his head to the side a little, he was a little confused of what was happening.
He senses that the atmosphere was weird.

Yoongi then smiled.

He fucking smiled.

The whole classroom was shocked.

SUPER shocked.

Everyone never saw him smiled. Never. Even his own family or members.

This was new.

But Taehyung who was oblivious to this, returned the smile, he thought that Yoongi looks even better smiling.