8 - A Clone?

Cleo was dead

Harley and Ivy started to cry, Jefferson howled a sad tune to the moon, the dragon who was named Claw started to lose fire in his tail and Sapphires colour slowly died now making her a dark grey. There was a sudden shake from Tricksters hat and the next thing anyone knew,  Cleo had crawled out of the hat.

"Bloody 'ell it's terrible cramped in there,  how do you manage to survive in their Claw?" She was dusting herself off while everyone looked at her in shock.

"Uh Hi?" She looked confused, looking around for an answer her eyes landed on her own dead body "Oh yeah! Haha, funny story actually! I made a clone because I knew summin' like this would happen so you know, clone, the next best thing!" she said simply shrugging.

Ivy and Harley grew gigantic smiles on their faces and hugged Cleo tightly, Jefferson started to yap and howl happily again,  Claws tail burned with a bright flame and Sapphire returned to her normal happy colour.

"Well happy ending for us right? Jokers dead; probably, I mean, I doubt he can swim with one arm, right?" Cleo pointed out.

"Hehe yep! and I'm pregnant!" Harley giggled.

"We're all going to be a happy family." Ivy concluded. Jefferson started to yap in pain and slowly crawled up to Cleo with his head down his cape was half soaked in blood by now.

"Oh no, poor Jefferson; are you okay boy? She asked while pulling a bandage out of her hat, he whimpered which usually meant a no. Cleo slowly wrapped the bandage around his ear and he yapped a thank you.

"We should get home." Ivy said, Harley yawned slightly in agreement.

"Would you like to ride on claws back? It won't be safe for Harley to walk because of the baby." said Cleo and the rest nodded and climbed onto Claw.
____________________________

That night Cleo, Harley and Ivy all sat there and watched hangover, laughing all the way through.