9 - Violet

"Right ok the first thing we have to discuss, no more crime okay?" Ivy stated clearly.

"But why?" Harley dragged out the word.

"I haven't even had my first heist yet!" Cleo said sadly.

"I don't care, I am not putting this baby in any danger." Ivy said "Which also means no more expirmets Cleo."

"What!? But it's my life!" Cleo looked like she was about to cry.

"The baby needs to be safe Cleo, I'm sorry." Ivy actually looked sympathetic, Cleo just crossed her arms and put on a pouting face.

"Harl are you okay with this?"

Harley nodded happily, tracing a pattern on Ivys hand which was placed at her stomach.
____________________________
*9 months later*

Harleys scream bounced from one hospital wall to another and it was a surprise that Harleys screams could be heard over the sound of the storm and the rain that sounded like it could break the hospital window at any moment.

"Push Harley! Push!" Ivy encouraged while Cleo was in the corner dancing.

"PUSH EM OUT, PUSH EM OUT, PUSH, PUSH!"

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM" Harley screamed at Cleo and threw whatever she could grab at her. Cleo's eyes widened before running out of the room.

"IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU FOR THIS IVY! THIS IS YOUR FAULT! NEVER AGAIN I TELL YOU, NEVER AGAIN!" Harley screamed at the top of her lugs and Ivy just chuckled.

*5 minutes later*

There was sudden silence and the next thing that filled everyone's ears was a baby's cry.

"Well done Harl! " Ivy whispered kissing her on the head and she smiled with all the effort she had left. After a few minutes Cleo entered the room, she went over to Harley and Ivy, Harely was lying in Ivy's arms holding the baby.

"Hey guys!" Cleo said quietly not to wake the baby.

"Sorry about my act of violence." Harley whispered.

"Its okay, I was expecting it." Cleo gave a quiet laugh.

"Would you like to hold her?" Harley asked and Cleo nodded enthusiastically. Cleo slowly lifted the baby out of her mothers arms.

"Hello there you little monster!" the baby gurgled and opened her eyes she had baby blue eyes like Harley's.

"What's her name?" Cleo asked looking at Ivy and Harley, they both looked at eachother and smiled.

"Violet" they both said, Cleo looked down at the baby and smiled.

"Violet may be your name but you're my little monster, so hello little monster I'm your auntie Cleo, I'm amazing and you're gonna love me!" Violet laughed at Cleo and tried to grab her hair and Cleo just smiled, falling in love with her little monster.
______________________________________
*a few days later*

Violet was no normal baby, she was a fast learner it must have had something to do with the desire toxin because she was already crawling.

"Cleo can you lock Jefferson away please? I'm scared he's going to hurt Violet." Ivy said worrying as she watched Jefferson entertain Violet.

"Trust me Ivy he's not going to hurt her, he loves her just as much as we all do!" she said as Violet started to cry. "She needs feeding." Cleo said instantly.

"How do you know?" Ivy asked.

"Because I just do, its a natural instinct to know what's wrong with my little monster!" Cleo laughed and Ivy rolled her eyes.