a/n

Play Pretend

Copyright © 2018 by @penchantress_. All Rights Reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, transmitted, or stored in a retrieval system, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of the author.

Disclaimer:
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously and any resemblance to any actual person, living or dead, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

All pictures, videos and audio-visual media content used in this book do not belong to the author. They have been obtained from Google and YouTube and full credit goes to their owners. No copyright infringement is intended.

*************

Hey there guys! *waves frantically like a psycho idiot to get your attention*

This is my first teen fiction story on Wattpad which I'm actually going through with. I'd started one more story, unpublished, which I've paused midway and hopefully will resume once i overcome my laziness and writer's block.
Anyway, so i suddenly got the idea of this plot today and the excitement of getting new ideas propelled me to start writing.
So let me remind you of a few things which you're probably tired of reading by now, but still I'm just making sure, cause you never know.

#1 No copyright infringement and NO plagiarism! This is my original work and you will do well to remember it.

#2 There may be typos and grammatical errors (though I'll try my best not to make any) because I'm typing this on my phone. So you're welcome to point out any mistakes.

#3 Constructive criticism is always appreciated but rudeness is NOT! please be civil while pointing out errors or voicing your thoughts. I have emotions too and just because i can't see you, it doesn't mean I'll not be affected by your words.

#4 This story is set in the US because i wanted it to and after all, it's Hollywood! But i don't live in the US so if there are any technical errors or something, be sure to point them out but in a kind way please!

#5 This story is available ONLY on Wattpad so if you stumble across it anywhere else, please make sure to inform me.

#6 So yeah, I'm going to end my rant over here, so you're free to start reading now, that is if you even bothered to read this note! But anyway, thanks a lot for giving this a try and i love you already for doing so! <3