Chapter 69

I tried to keep my head high as Victor led me through all the man. The hungry and disgusting looks they gave me were enough to make me want to puke. One of them slapped my butt making me jump up in fright. My cheeks reddened from the anger and Victor laughed.

"Calmness, Kitten." He reminded me as he dragged me. I gritted my teeth as I tried to calm down my breathing. He stopped when he reached one of the private rooms. My stomach dropped in fear.

"W-What are we gonna do?" I asked him in panic. He smirked at me. He opened the door and pushed me inside as roughly as possible. I flinched as my skin made contact with the hard floor. He pulled me up by my hair.

"I've got a surprise for you, Petrovich," Victor said darkly. That's when my eyes landed on the man. He was sitting on a chair in the middle of the dark room. The man's gaze stopped on me. He eyed me up and down and licked his lips with a twisted smile on his face.

I shivered in fear and disgust. What had he meant by surprise? Was I meant to be the surprise? I looked at Victor.

"V-Victor, what do I have to do? I want to leave" I whispered in fear. He smiled at my frightened condition. His fingers moved over my face as he gently caressed my cheek, making me want to go crazy.

"We will leave soon, my doll," He promised. "But first, you've got to do something for me" He patted my hair. I shook against his touch but said nothing. If Victor was in a good mood then I had to do everything to keep him in the same mood. I couldn't anger him. I didn't want to get punished.

"O-Of course" I stuttered in fear. I couldn't take any chances. If I could make it out of today without getting punished then It would be a party for me. Victor smiled at me. 

"That's right my girl," He said as he pressed me against his hard chest and patted my hair. I shivered. He pulled me away from him and crouched down a bit so his face would face mine. 

"I need you to pleasure this man," He said. My eyes widened and my stomach dropped. Slowly, my head turned towards the man who was sitting on the chair. He was old. Too old for me. Perhaps in his late twenties. I felt my feet wobble as I turned my head back to face Victor. 

"What do you mean?" I asked him. He smiled as his fingers tightened around my chin. I frowned. 

"Do you remember everything you have been taught?" He asked me and I nodded trying to keep the tears away. 

"I need you to dance for this man. Give him a private dance" Victor continued making my eyes widen. He sensed the fear in my eyes. 

"How old is she?" The man asked Victor once he saw the way he treated me. 

"She just turned seventeen," Victor said proudly as he moved his fingers up and down my chin. I closed my eyes in disgust. 

"I see the way you treat the child. You like em little?" The man laughed wickedly, his Russian accent dripping. Victor said something in Russian and then looked at me. 

"Now, do as I say, kitten," He told me. His tone held a dangerous note in it and I knew I had to obey. The tears began to fall as he dragged me towards the man. Music started playing and Victor sat down on the couch with a cup of whiskey in his hands. He was watching me. 

"Start" He ordered. 

I jumped up a little as I felt a tear rolling from my cheek. My heavy breaths filled the dark room as I tried to calm my heart down. It was only a nightmare, I told myself. My hand came up to my chest as I tried to calm down. I felt my back being pressed against Christopher's chest.