CHAPTER 13

Jake pov

"Holy shit!" Angela cursed as she saw Yasmin in my arms.

I don't blame her, it's not everyday you get to see a bully helping the bullied.

"Bring her in." She opened the front door and I took Yasmin in. Her house looks pretty cool and clean with vases of beautiful flowers and some lilies were kept on the little glass table.

"My mum is out of town so I'm alone, let's take her to my room."

I took her upstairs to Angela's room and laid her on the bed. I watched as her chest rose and fell as she breathed and slept. I took off her glasses and placed it on the side drawer.

I turned to the door to leave when I came face to face with an anxious Angela waiting for the details.
"I have three questions for you and I need answers now!" She crossed her hands over her chest.
"First, what is she doing in your mustang? Secondly, why was she in your arms? And lastly, why is she asleep?"

I explained the whole soccer practices and the ass whooping to her which left her mouth hanging with outmost shock. She's either shocked because of the fact that Yasmin got beaten or I stood up for her.

"I'm flabbergasted." Was all she could say.

"Me too...."

"I better get going and please take care of her." I headed out of the room towards the front door.

Please take care of her! Like seriously.

"Give me a sec." Max said as he walked closer to Angela, I could sense the happiness in her as their eyes met.

I'm gonna leave these two lovers talk.

.......

Angela pov

"I really need to tell you something angee." Max said as he took my hands in his.

Angee! So that's my nickname

"Y-yeah Maxee." I laughed at the nickname.

He chuckled before his face turned to a serious face.

"I love you." He said in a serious tone.

Max pov

Everyday I see Angela in school, it's just like a light in a dark room filled with nothing but dullness, depression and loneliness but she is the light full of happiness, laughter and fun and i can't help it but love her.

"I love you." I said as i looked at her emerald green eyes.

"I love...you too, i really do." She said as she pulled me into a a tight hug.

"I have been waiting to do this for a long time, Angela you're are an amazing girl and i would love to spend my life with you. Angee will you be my girlfriend?" I went down on my knees as a brought out a golden ring with emerald green crystal in the shape of a heart which matched her eyes.

She looked so flabbergasted before she broke into a wide smile revealing her white set of teeth.

"Yes! I would love to but promise me something?" She said as she nodded.

"Anything."

"That you wouldn't let go of me no matter what happens."

"Forever!" I promised.

I drew her close to me as I smashed my lips on hers, she hesitated at first before she kissed me back.

We broke the kiss and kept staring at each other smiling.

"Well I better get going, it's getting late and Jake is waiting for me, so bye." I said as I removed my hand that were interlocked with hers. I opened the door and gave her a quick kiss on her forehead before leaving.

Upon getting to the car, I noticed that Jake was long in his thoughts but what's in this head of his. I open the car door, sat and slammed it hard intentionally to get his attention.

...........

Jake pov

What's taking him so long, patience isn't my best friend. I kept tapping the wheel of the car thinking of the answer to why i saved her. I know that it's not usual for me to save anyone especially not a nerd who appears to be a Muslim. After how a Muslim separated my parents, my hatred for them grew bigger. I don't even know why they put on headscarf claiming all saint when they are terrorists and home wreckers.

I hate them.

A loud sound of a car door been slammed snapped me out of my thoughts, I look at my side to see Max grinning and his eyes so glowing. I have never seen him this happy, i guess something did go on in there.

"You okay bro?" I asked him.

"Oh....yeah, Angee just is officially my girlfriend." His smile deepened.

"Angee?" Who the heck is she, I thought.

"Angela Kingsley."

"Are you sure you can keep her for long because you usually stay with a girl for a week or two after you do the thing, y'know......" I burst into laughter.

"Shut up dude and angee is different, with her I feel happy." He hit my shoulders lightly.

"That's what you said about Isabelle few weeks ago." I raised a brow at him.

He huffed before saying," You're the one to talk, you dump babes faster than you change your clothes and you recently dumped Regina because you think that she isn't sweet on bed anymore so don't talk about me and girls. Anyway, Isabelle is a f*cked up b*tch! All she talked about was celebrities, fashion and how much salad is good to her body. How pizza sucks and how sexy I'm." He raised his hands up in disgust.

"I mean who in his righteous mind would hate pizza but of course i agree with the last statement, I do know I'm sexy." He added. This made both of us to chuckle.

I turned on my car as I headed for home. I dropped Max at his house which was two blocks away from mine.

I came out of my car and kept my car keys in my pocket. I sighed as I walked through the front door.

The next thing i saw made me angry and horrified.

"What the f*ck!"

Ignore grammatical and spelling errors,
Don't forget to vote, comment and share.
Lots of love♥♥

~Xoxo~