Chapter 7

Guys!! Please share this book and "I Am Not A Prostitute: with your friends!!! (not mom and dad) I would really appreciate it!!!

Fun Fact: Did you know...I'm slowly running out of fun facts about sex?

***

Calla's POV:

I didn't like being sad, it didn't really suit me. I liked laughing at things that aren't funny, I like petting puppies, I like eating Taco Bell, and I like being in love.

It's fairly simple, really, I'm not a complicated girl. I do stupid things for stupid reasons. I'm only 18 after all, but there has only ever been one thing that felt right in my life, and that was being with Sinister.

I had no intention of letting him go.

It took 3 miniscule, retarded things for me to do, in order to make Afanas approach me. That only made me wonder what major thing I had to do, in order to get Sinister.

I've already tried drugs, that didn't work. I tried alcohol, that didn't work. I tried shooting a friend of Sinister's, that didn't work. I even tried jumping off a fucking bridge while intoxicated, and that still didn't fucking work.

I thought about getting with another man, you know, trying the whole "jealousy" tactic. But honestly, the thought of being with anyone other than Sinister, made me feel sick. Also, it's a petty thing to do. I may be a crazy bitch, but I don't want to be petty.

There was one thing in Sinister's world that was stronger than his desire to keep me safe, and that was the secrecy of the Russian Mob.

Omertà, was the code of silence in the world of the Mafia. Silence is blood, it's your only insurance of survival. I have no intenton of killing myself, but if I break Omertà, then Sinisters world will come crashing down on him. He won't have any other choice than to come back to me.

I stared at my refelection in my mirrior, and saw a desperate girl who would do whatever the fuck necessary to get what she wants. I had a plan. It was a shitty plan, but I knew what I needed to do.

I slid the gun out of my purse and shoved it into the waistband of my shorts. I'm about to do something really stupid...

I walked into my living room to see Afanas snorting a line of coke, Rachel stood next to him, her mouth hung wide open as he snorted a thick line.

Some things never change.

He raised his head to look at me, wiping the powdery reminance off of his face.

"You look like a hobo."

"Fuck yourself" I glared at him.

His head hung low, "I wish."

He sighed, closing a bottle that held an impressive amount of cocaine, and slid it into his jacket pocket.

Rachels face was still shocked as she watched Afanas put his drugs away.

"I want to try." She said with a wicked grin.

Ah yes, that's my friend, the lil druggie.

"How about" Afanas stood up "you leave for an hour, and I'll let you snort a line."

Rachels green eyes glistened like a puppy as she smiled, "really?"

Afanas nodded, raking a hand through his dark hair.

She nodded enthusiastically, grabbing her purse and walking towards the door. Before she left, she turned back to us

"You guys aren't going to fuck, right? Because if you are, I might as well leave for 30 seconds. This bad boy doesn't seem like he lasts long."