Connor

It hurts.

It hurts seeing him cry.

It hurts seeing him cry so much.

Adrien is crying right in front of me. He's crying so hard. It's breaking my heart.

Shouldn't I feel satisfied? Happy?

He deserves it after all. He just told me his true intentions were to play me, make me fall in love with him, and then throw me away. He was going to enjoy my suffering. So why can't I enjoy his?

Although, he also just told me that he loves me. More than anyone as he says. But how do I know it's the truth? He could still be playing me right now.

But he's crying, and the sadness filled in his eyes don't lie. He really is sorry.

Should I forgive him?

He looks like he has suffered just by having the guilt in the back of his mind, and the tears that are coming out of his eyes. Not to mention when I was kidnapped, he has been without me for a long time. And when he saw me he was so happy. He couldn't stop visiting me and asking me if I was okay. He would come every day in the morning without delay and leave when visiting hours were over. He made me feel happy in that gloomy hospital, but when doesn't he always make me happy? He always seems to make me happy, no matter the situation I'm in.

A small smile formed on my lips as I looked at Adrien now covering his face as he cried. I stood up from the floor and wiped away the tears from my eyes and sat on the bed next to him. He may have committed many mistakes before, but don't we all commit mistakes in our lives? He already learned his lesson, as you could say; and I don't really want to be without him.

I love him, and he loves me. And he has shown me the love he has for me before all of this, so there isn't much to be mad about. Well, I don't think there is.

I held both of Adrien's wrists gently and moved them from his face, for me to have a clear view of him. His eyes were bloodshot red from all his crying and the tears still were coming out, his face red and a small frown formed his lips. I gave him a small smile, even though I knew that my eyes were also red from my crying and I pulled his head towards my shoulder.

"It's okay," I said softly. I moved my index finger in a circular motion in the middle of his back, between his spine. "I forgive you, so everything's alright," I muttered softly in his ears. And he started to cry even more.

I guess he didn't expect me to forgive him that quick, but I did. It may seem like a stupid move from my part, but I know Adrien. And he doesn't want to do anything to hurt me, well, now...

"It's not okay." He sobbed out as he kept on crying on my shoulder, his tears were wetting my shirt, but I didn't mind. "I hurt you," he sobbed out. my other hand which was on his head started to play with his hair gently.

"I know, but you don't intend to do it anymore," I said softly. I continued to play with his hair and stopped touching his back.

"You should hate me," he said. "Why don't you hate me?" He asked releasing from my touch and looking at me straight in the eyes; his tears stopped, but his eyes were still bloodshot.

"How can I hate the one I love?" I said as a small smile came to my lips and my right hand cupped his right cheek. He smiled warmly and leaned in a bit more into my hand, and his left hand cupped my left cheek.

Both of us leaned in and gave each other a small, but a sweet peck on the lips. I loved how Adrien's lips felt on mine, they always left me a warm and tingly sensation inside my stomach. I also loved seeing his smile after each kiss he gave me, the smile only an overjoyed and sweet child could give you that always made you feel happy inside.