Chapter Fourteen

Laughing Jack and Jeff stood there, staring at the rotting cabin in front of them. Whatever windows were there, were broke from the inside-out. The entire place looked like it would collapse at any second. Laughing Jack gazed upon the cabin a little longer before he then turned toward Jeff.

     "So, I guess I'll be the one to go. Huh?" He questioned as he looked into Jeff's wide, bulging eyes. Jeff looked up at the monochrome clown and then gave him a slight nod.

     "If you want to retrieve your girl, then yes. You do," Jeff replied as he then gazed upon the cabin. "And I'd hurry if I were you," he added.

     Laughing Jack turned toward the cabin and then let out a huge sigh. He then walked toward the door-less front. He stepped over the threshold and into the cabin. Jeff watched as he disappeared into the darkness.

     "Yep, I'm out of here," Jeff quietly said to himself, his eyes gazing over the entire cabin one more time before he then walked back to the mansion.

**Laughing Jack's P.O.V.**

     I walked into the darkness of the cabin in search for (Y/N). If I remember correctly, they said she was in the closet. His closet that's in his room. Great...

     I made my way to the room and quietly made my way to the closet. He hasn't been here for over a decade, I don't know why I think he'd even still be here. Well, let's just hope (Y/N) is still in there.

     "(Y/N)... It's me, Laughing Jack," I whispered softly as I opened the closet door. I looked inside, expecting to see her there, sleeping. As I looked, I didn't see her at all. She wasn't in there. Why can't anything be simple?!

     I slam the closet door shut out of frustration. The door hit so hard, instead of closing it opened back up, and that's when I saw it. A piece of paper lying on the floor. I picked it up and then quickly walked out of the cabin so I could see it more. The paper was new, it obviously wasn't in thw cabin for long. Any paper found in there would have been dirty and falling apart.

     I looked at the paper. It was folded, the creases new. I slowly unfolded it and looked at it. Words written on it, the ink new.

     -Dear you~ (whoever you may be),

     I have the girl with me. She seemed to be sleeping so peacefully in my bedroom closet, that I decided to take her with me so she could sleep better on my bed. Do not worry, she shall not be touched inappropriately. I promise to keep my filthy hands to myself, but I can not promise I will not hurt her a little.
     Haha, I think I shall have plenty of fun with her. Maybe I can try some new tricks on her. You know, see how she reacts to it. I can see how much she screams and bleeds. Hehe~
     Well, if you want to save her, then come find me. I hope you hurry before she is nothing but a corpse.

Love, Handsome Stranger-

     I read the letter over and over again. I then frowned and looked at the cabin. Really? Out of all those years, he decides to come back NOW?! My frown deepened as I then crumble up the paper into a ball. Well, I guess I better start my search...

**Readers P.O.V.**