EIGHT

_________________________
"ARE YOU SICK?" -MIRACLE
SONG: YUNG BLEU -  ICE ON MY BABY
__________________________

_________________________"ARE YOU SICK?" -MIRACLESONG: YUNG BLEU -  ICE ON MY BABY__________________________

M I R A C L E

Last night.

Last night was filled with some interesting things. Kelly and Chasity came over last night. Jax and Jason got into fight which lead me to be up late last night to clean them up. Jax kissed me, and we almost had sex. Keyword, almost.

Its been a while since I actually got some loving. Yeah, theirs many things I would love to do to Jax, but this Jason house and it would be very disrespectful if we had sex while he was next door in pain.

'You should've let him join.' My subconscious said.

'Yeah right." I said sarcastically.

As of right now, I was lying in the bed with Jax cuddled up next to me, and Kehlani sleeping on my chest. She woke up early this morning so I had to get her and feed her. I was going to go back and put her inside her crib, but she wasn't having it. Since I was already awake, I went over to Jonas made sure he was okay, and since he was a awake I kept his company. I sat on the balcony with him and just chilled and talk.

"Mhm." I heard Jax hummed as stirred in his sleep. "Good morning." I heard him grunt not long after.

"Good morning." I said.

"What are you thinking about?" He said wiping the sleep from his eyes.

"Nothing." I said turning my head to look at him briefly.

"You know your beautiful right?" Jax said caressing my face.

"You know breath kicking?" I joked making Jax playfully shove me.

"You kissing this stinking man though." He said kissing my neck.

"Have you forgot kehlani is right here and your best friend is in the other room?" I said.

"You right." He said stopping. "I'm going to go brush my teeth." He said before getting off the bed and walking to the bathroom. Shutting the door behind him.

'What was that about?' I asked myself.

All I did was told him that we have people around.

Getting up off the bed— which sound easier said than done, I walked over to the bathroom and opened the door.

"What's your problem?" I said standing at the door, kehlani sleeping in my hand.

"Nothing." He said nonchalantly.

"It doesn't look like 'nothing'. Your shoulders tensed, your eyes are hard, and your jaw keeps ticking like you have something to say." I said.

"Because I do." He said rinsing his mouth.

"Then What is it?" I said shifting my weight to my other leg.

"Why you care so much if Jonas hear what we're doing? I get where you coming from about respect, but you didn't care about that before." He said turning to me.

"Because we were in your—"

"You mean our." Jax said cutting me off.

"We were in our house Jax. We could fuck however loud if we wanted, no matter who was there. This is Jonas house so I'm going to respect him. Besides, you guys just had a fight about... you know, and I don't—" I started but he cut me off.

"I know what this is about. You don't want to have sex because you know something is going on between you and Jonas." Jax seethed.

"Are you sick Jax? Because you sound delusional as fuck." I said checking his forehead.

"I'm leaving." He said before he started putting on his dress pants.

I sat their on the bed watching as he got ready to leave. No matter how much I wanted him to stay, I'm not going to sit around and kiss someone ass. Not today and not ever.

Standing in front of me, I faced my head to the left so I wouldn't have to see him. "I love you." He said kissing my cheek.

I began to walk away but I quickly pulled him back. "I love you too." I said before I planted a kiss on his lips.