Scott; Stay

don't forget to vote and comment!

***

Scott walked with you up to your bedroom, so that he knew for sure you were safe. You didn't complain- you missed his company more than anything. You would do just about everything to go back to the way things used to be.

It's been almost five weeks since Scott broke up with you. He told you that it was to keep you safe and out of trouble.

You believed him, but with every passing day after the break up, you seemed to be getting more and more involved with the supernatural.

So here the two of you were, standing alone in your bedroom, an awkward silence filling the air.

"I'm going to get some sleep." You rubbed your eyes, feeling completely drained after a day of endless running around with Lydia.

"I should probably get going then." Scott said rather awkwardly. If the two of you were still in a relationship, there wouldn't be any discomfort at all.

You took a seat on the edge of your bed. "You- You don't have to go Scott." You looked at him. He didn't take his eyes off of you.

"I think it's best if I do." He suggested.

You quickly averted your eyes towards the window. "What if... Something happens?" He didn't say anything. "Come on Scott, it won't hurt you to stay the night."

You turned your attention back towards him. He let out a deep sigh before placing his helmet on your desk.

"Okay." He finally agreed. You smiled; it almost felt as if nothing had changed.

You quickly changed into your sleepwear, also handing Scott one of his old sweaters that you had kept in your closet.

After suggesting multiple times that he'd sleep on the floor, you finally got Scott to lay on the bed with you. The two of you were lying back to back.

"Goodnight Scott." You whispered.

"Night Y/N... Love you." He spoke quite softly. His words didn't surprise you. It felt as if nothing had changed.

~~~

y'all i miss teen wolf so much
i wasn't ready to say goodbye to the show