72: two days until paris.

^ I made a manip, I wouldn't say it's any good hahah.

I felt a heavy weight over my legs and hot air being blown onto my neck. Fluttering my eyelids open I was greeted by a slightly snoring Harry, with his hair almost in my mouth and his face tucked into my neck. One of his legs wrapped around my waist, one of his hands under my neck and the other gently resting on top of my stomach. My fingers reached up to touch his cheek, feeling his soft warm skin against the pads of my fingers.

His hand that rested on my stomach slipped to my hip, tightening his hold there. "That feels nice," he breathed against my jaw, tilting his face into my hand as I stroked his skin. I smiled, my lips pulled apart as a little giggle left my throat and echoed around the quiet room. A smile appearing on Harry's pink lips, I love that my laugh brought on such a smile.

"Are you feeling any better today?" I asked quietly, referring to last nights tiff. As far as I was aware, Anne had asked Matthew and his son Justin to come over. I just had to get Harry to willingly agree to go out instead, that would save explosive and heated arguments, because Harry wouldn't dare pull that kind of a stunt in such a public area. Plus, if we are announcing the baby in my stomach today too, I'd rather it be in public so that if anyone isn't happy they'll not explode either.

"Yeah, I think so," Harry nodded, a frown taking over his beautiful face and making me frown too. "I had this super weird dream last night, I mean it was more like a nightmare except I knew it wasn't real. But it was just kinda scary too."

"Oh? What was it about?" I asked.

"I don't really want to talk about it. I just remembered it but I don't want to tell you about it," he sighed, rolling away from me and towards the edge of his side of the bed. He ran his hands along his face, digging the palms of his hands into his eyes and yawning before standing up. He was only in his boxers, his back muscles tightening as he stretched out his limbs. His back seemed to be the only part of his body he didn't want to tattoo, like a blank canvas that was too precious to permanently ink.

I followed suit, getting up off the bed and pulling Harry's top off from my body and rummaging through the shared duffle bag Harry was going to go through. I passed him jeans and a t-shirt, taking out my own leggings and a baggy top. It was only half past ten, I'm surprised Anne even let us sleep in this late, I think she'd be too afraid to walk in on her grown up son and his fiancée.

As far as I was aware, the plan for lunch was happening at around twelve, which is in an hour and a half. Although after last nights conversation with Harry, we're going to have to get that plan changed so we meet in a restaurant instead. Once I was changed, I reached further into the duffle bag and retrieved my make up bag, sitting myself in front of Harry's opened closet door. There was a full body length mirror stuck into the inside of the door. I crossed my legs and unzipped my bag, tipping out the make up items onto the floor beside me and pushing my hair into a low bun, keeping the hair away from my face.

I looked a little pale, I just want to make sure I look somewhat alive and decent for lunch. I looked in the mirror as I began to dab the foundation thats on the beauty blender onto my face, Harry was watching me carefully before we locked eyes. He smiled, a cute boyish smile that made my heart melt inside of my chest. He slowly made his way over to where I sat, sitting beside me. He had his legs crossed and faced me, where I sat I could see the left side of him in the mirror. His fingers began poking the make up items on the ground between us, intriguingly picking certain things up and opening them to get a closer look. It was cute.

Harry never seems to care when I sit and do my make up back home, he observes from a distance or disappears to make breakfast or shower as he knows I'll be a good half an hour. But, he's never sat beside me and asked numerous questions about different objects and what they are used for and why I use them.