47

He finally opened his eyes to look at me. "Princess?" he whispered.

"Yes?" I breathed out.

He put one hand on my hip and one hand on my cheek. "Can I kiss you?"

I smiled at him and stood up on my tiptoes to kiss him. He started kissing me slowly, exploring every part of my mouth with his tongue. He moved his other hand to my hip pulling my body flush against his. I put my arms around his neck and my hands in his hair. I lifted my leg up to his hip showing him I wanted to be lifted. He did as I wanted and picked me up allowing me to wrap my legs around his waist. We stopped to breathe but It didn't stop him from going down kissing my neck. A moan escaped my mouth causing him to pull me closer to him. I pulled his head back up to me and brought his lips back to mine. I started to slightly grind my hips against him to feel him against me.

Jason set me down on a dresser and leaned his head against mine. " I can't believe I'm saying this but we need to stop."

"Why?" I breathed out.

He sighed and kissed my forehead. " because if we go any further I won't be able to keep myself together."

"Right... umm okay." I lightly pushed him away and jumped down.

"Princess what's wrong?" he asked trying to grab my hand.

I shook my head. "nothing." I said as I walked out of the closet and left the bedroom.

I need to control myself, why can't I control myself around him?

I walked over to Madi's room and knocked on the door. She opened it up and smiled. "Hey, Syd. You got the purple out."

"Yeah, and I see you got the orange out of your hair."

"Yeah." she laughed. "So what's up?"

"Uh I- I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out?" I asked.

She smiled and opened up her door. "Totally. I was going to avoid Chris and Sean today as their punishment. So we can binge watch movies?" I smiled and nodded. We spent the next two hours watching an old movie called 'the breakfast club.' it was so good and Madi and I were cracking up the entire time.

When the movie was done there was a knock at the door. Madi rolled off the be to her feet and jogged to the door. She opened it to see Jason standing there. "What's up J?"

He looked to me then back to Madi. "uh we are going out to a drop. There's food in the fridge and Sam is with Patrick at the park.

"Okay. Anything else?"

he nodded and looked over at me. "Sydney I was uh wondering if you would like to umm go on a d- date with me this evening?"

I opened my mouth in surprise. "Umm yes, I'd love to."

He smiled. " good. I'll be back by six and we can go okay?" I smiled and nodded. "Okay. dress nice, I- I mean um can you dress nice?"

I smiled at him. "I will. See you at six."

He smiled at me before closing the door. Madi turned to me and squealed. "OMG OMG you two are going on a date. I am so helping you get ready!"

I chuckled. "Okay but it's not for another couple hours so can we chill?"

"Fine," she said dramatically falling onto the bed.

I laughed at her antics. "Okay weirdo can we watch another movie before I have to start getting ready." she nodded her head and we started watching another movie called 'high school musical.' the movie was great but all I could think about was what tonight would bring...

***********************************************************************************************

Hey everyone sorry these two chapters are kinda boring, they are just to help set up the next chapter. I hope everyone is having a great summer so far! Please if you like the story hit the vote button it means a lot. Also, comment and share with friends if you REALLY like the story!