Start of a Long Night

Thank you so much for your support and patience. Then next couple of chapter will be kinky so I you aren't up for a sex scene skip this chapter and the next chapter. I wanted to make their bonding extra sexy so enjoy. I should have the other chapter up by the end of the week .
                                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luna: Full of excitement, and nervousness I look towards my twin. She gives me the most breathtaking smile and motions for me to approach her with the curve of her beautifully manicured finger. I slowly step towards her. It probably looks like I'm being seductive by dragging it out, but truth be told I'm nervous as hell and I know she can feel it. I have only ever been with her sexually except for the one time that we shared with Dominic. My sister is the more outgoing one. I look up from the floor into my twin's eyes and I see her and her wolf are present and they are both getting impatient with the slow build of anticipation that I'm causing with taking a couple of steps. Once I am in arms reach she pulls my trembling body flush into hers causing a blush to slowly start to creep into my cheeks. Her and her wolf speak to me at once causing a shiver of excitement to course through me. She leans in and kisses me passionately, effectively removing my body of the bundle of nerves and replacing it with an insatiable heat that rocked through my body. The force of the heat has me loosing my footing but luckily I'm safe in her arms.

Serenity: I smile at the effect that I have on my twin. I feel her lose her footing and as soon as I catch her I slightly push her into the awaiting arms and lap of Dominic. "Oh little Luna you are in for a world of pleasure. You my queen are the most precious thing to both of your alpha mates and we plan on showing you just how valuable our Luna is to us." I hear a growl of approval sounding from Dominic. "Are you aware that tonight you have started your heat?" I step towards her and push her fully against Dominic and sandwich her between his legs and my body. She leans into my touch and tips her head to the side welcoming the slow kisses being placed on her neck. She lets out a slight moan that has me soaking my nonexistent panties. This shift in scent causes a sexy smirk from Dominic to be directed my way. I reach around Luna's neck and unclip the top of her dress and I unzip the side. I pull her out of her sexual daze to stand between Dominic and I. He stands behind her close enough for her to be effected by him breathing against her neck. As she stands we watch her dress pool to her ankles.

Dominic: " You are so fucking sexy", I growl between clenched teeth. "It is almost unbearable, I'm not sure why I'm so lucky to have not one but two beautiful mates but I promise to be the best me for you both. I can not promise that tonight will be soft and tender I can already feel my control slipping." I take deep breaths and allow for the scent of her heat to seep into my senses. I can feel my wolf scratching at the seams of my control. I close my eyes to focus on pushing him back down when I feel two sets of hands working on the buttons of my shirt and the buckle of my pants. I open my eyes to both of my mates in all of their glory looking like the prophesied goddesses that they are. There is a slight glow around them and their scents are too overwhelming I feel my wolf take partial control and join me in the forefront of my mind. Once over the shock I feel that my shirt is gone and my pants and boxers are laying at my feet. I step out of them and look up to see my mates' hungry eyes watching my every move. To my surprise Luna steps forward and lightly runs her fingers across my chest and up around my neck pulling me down lightly for her mouth to be close to my ear. I feel a slight wetness from her tongue  and light graze of her teeth on my earlobe before I feel the warmth of her lips against my neck. I am entranced and weak at the softness and warmth they provide. I feel myself harden more than I thought would have been possible. My thought cannot get past the touch and feels that i have been dreaming about these past 3 years.

Luna: A moment of bravery overcomes me while watching Dominic's muscles flex while he steps out of his clothes. I know that it came from Serenity as she steps back and watches me. Her hungry eyes on me gives me the confidence I need so I step towards him and start something that I know will be the start of an amazing night. I follow my instinct and start to kiss and nibble where I know my mark will be, on the left side of his neck, I feel a little more of his resolve slipping. I feel my twin's excitement and prepare myself for her emotions I already know what is coming so I decide to use that to my advantage and further tease our very stiff mate. "Alpha" I say in the lowest most vulnerable tone I can find before allowing my goddess and wolf to join their voices and power with mine; "We are goddesses we want all of you. Do not hold back from us. Give us the love that we want and deserve as your other halves we require all that you have to satisfy us. Let him come forward and share in this experience." As the words left my mouth, i almost immediately feel the effects and he wolf comes further forward to pleas his mates.

Dominic: Her words gave my wolf the strength needed to push through my already crumbling wall. Before I could even get a grip on him sharing my body with me I feel hands going up my legs and as I look down I'm met with the mischievous smile of Reeni. She grips my manhood and slowly licks the little precum that has left my shaft causing a growl to leave me. As she slowly slides me fully into her mouth I see her push a finger into Luna's already dripping core. I look at Luna and see the pleasure cross her face and while Rene is torturing me with her slow movements I decide that it is time to take control, and my wolf agrees. I pull Luna close to me at the same time that I grab a hand full of Rene's hair. I slightly pull her mouth away from my now glistening dick. I look at them both individually and watch them squirm under my gaze. " Since you two want all of me I will promise to carry you both around for the next week because you will not be able to walk." I pull Luna's nipple into my mouth and roll my tongue around it while at the same time bobbing Rene's head quickly up and down my shaft. I can feel the bond working it's magic allowing us to share in each others pleasure. I push Luna to her knees next to her sister and take a step back. "We are going to play a little game and whomever wins will get to come first. It's called Dominic says. And the rules are you do as I say and you get pleasure. Go against what I say and you get punished." I give them a satisfied smirk as I watch them both lick their lips staring up at me, eyes glazed over in anticipation. "Now first order of business , Dominic says sit on your knees until I return and do not move." I grabbed two pillows and placed them on the ground where I wanted them to sit and I left to grab all I needed to make my alpha mate submit. Serenity ,Dominic says you will submit to me tonight. You will watch me take your sister and you will enjoy it, then I will show you what dominance feels like and once you are both satisfied I will take you both.