A Quarrel

" Young Master, do you want to drink some coffee? " (Clayder)

I look at Clayder and frowned.

" No need."

Sigh

" Is something wrong young master?"
(Clayder)

" Let me beat you up."

"..... I'm afraid i can't accept your request young master." (Clayder)

I look at Clayder who was smiling brightly. He has truly grown up becoming a handsome young man that many girls would drool at him except Claudia. I want to beat up his face!!

All ikemen should just explode and die!!

I suddenly feel something ruffling my head and saw Clayder with his hand on my head.

" ****! Can't you not pat my head?! "

" Young Master you don't like it?" (Clayder)

" I'm not a kid anymore!!"

Clayder then leave and smiled.

" Young Master, there's still five years till you are considered an adult. " (Clayder)

****!

Currently this Young Master Glaciel Argentawn was currently 10 years old.

It's been 2 years and a few months since the war that happened in the Central Continent. After the war many important figure died because of the attack by the Dark Magic Users Association.

The Vice President of the Magic User Association was killed and other important figures in the Magicians Tower after the war ended the Dark Magic User Association went back into hiding which was also suspicious.
The War that happened was considered to be the Start of the Dark Era of this World in Otome Game it was the Beginning CG where they foretold the miserable tragedy of Heroine's brother and her parents and the awakening of her light magic.

Well in my current world some things has changed.

Nathan, the Heroine's Brother was a reincarnated person.

He and his parents are currently alive right now but still during the war 8 year old Heroine awakened her Unparalleled Light Magic Talent shocking Nathan on his wits.

The Plot was really strong in some sense.

The Heroine was still the Heroine who has the Super Ridiculous Light Magic Talent.

" Senpai~ " (Claudia)

I suddenly feel my vision was being covered.

" Guess who? " (Claudia)

" Idiot. There's no one besides you who was calling me Senpai everyday Claudia."

I removed Claudia's hand and look at her who was smiling cheekily.

" Senior, how are you right now? It's been a few months till we haven't visited you." (Nathan)

Nathan sat down on the chair facing me directly while smiling slightly.
Truly... i think that the world is so cruel to me.
Why, him a mob character who has a lower position than a cannon fodder l was bless by good looks?!??!

" Senior is something wrong? " (Nathan)

" Your too handsome please leave on  my sight and Die."

".. umm... thank you.. for compliment.." (Nathan)

Nathan smiled while blushing and looking at me with an awkward look on his face.

" I am not complimenting you Mr. Narcissistic Heroine's Brother. Why are you bless with a handsome appearance?!? It's so unfair.. Nathan do you know how i feel.. everyone is so good looking and beautiful that i think i should take out my eyes and give it to Clayder so I shouldn't suffer in this unfair world.."