Dominic Says

Dominic: I walk out of the room and walk towards the guest rooms I had set up just in case the girls didn't want to stay in my room. Their beds have a secret compartment underneath the foot of the bed that has restraints such as rope and hand cuffs. I was prepared to have them in all of the best ways. I got those and two blind folds. I walk back to the room and hear slight moaning and I know that the fun is about to begin. I walk towards the shut door and open it quietly. I see my defiant mate on the bed with one leg against the bed pillar towards the foot of the bed and her other leg hanging off of the side of the bed. She is gripping her breast with one hand while the other spreads her juices across her beautiful lower lips. Luna is still sitting on her knees but she is squirming at the sight of her sister pleasuring herself. I can smell her arousal more than Reeni's pleasure so I see she likes to be teased that's good to know. I mask my scent until right before I know she is about to release. Then I make my present known. ''Tis tis tis, well little mate it seems as if you loose the game before it was even able to begin. That's too bad I had some really fun things planned for you two. So let's start over I would hate to see you miss out of the fun night. Get on your knees next to your sister."

Serenity: I glare up at him because I know he waited until I was close to pop back up. I didn't want to submit I was the alpha of our pack before we combined and I am still alpha. I started to think of a plan to make him submit. Alpha's are weak for their mates and so I give him my best puppy dog face and slowly and seductively slide off of the bed and to my knees right in front of his huge bulge in his pants that he had put on to get get his "stuff". "I'm sorry Alpha I think I need to be punished I couldn't wait for your hands to be on me I was throbbing so much that I had start to without you. Could you ever forgive me." I stating in the sexiest voice that I could muster. I smirked when I saw his eyes darken and he leaned towards me and pulls me to my feet by my hand. He grabs both of my hands and pulls them behind me causing my back to arch towards him and for my breasts to be firm against his chiseled chest. I whimpered a little at our closeness and remembered the plan. I look up at him through my lashes to catch the sexiest smirk known to all of the universe and I met the eyes of a predator. Before I could even grasp on to my next thought I heard the clicking sound of metal locking and I feel something cold against my wrists. I was thrown to the bed and with a speed I wasn't aware anyone other than my companions and my twin possessed, I was tied to the bed by my legs.

Dominic: After making quick work of Reeni I look towards Luna and I see her breathing heavily and staring at the still glistening sex of her twin. "Luna?" At the mention of her name her wide eyes snap to meet mine. "I need you both to listen and listen well there is only one rule. You may only do as I say and not what you want to do or what you want each other to do. If my rule is broken you will be punished. Am I understood." They both nodded to me one more defiant but I got a nod never the less. Now I let my dominance show a little more and I hear their intake of breath for the difference in my stance and the darkness of my eyes are closer to the alpha they asked for earlier. "Dominic says to blind fold your sister Luna ." She slowly stands and seductively walks towards the bed when she reaches the bed she bends over the bed and reaches for the blindfold on the side of her sisters head. This wouldn't have been a problem if she hadn't done so just so that her breast grazed against her sister lips as she crossed her and after she reached it and slowed started to come back her sister stuck her tongue out to lightly graze her nipple electing a delicious moan from Luna. She took her time blindfolding her sister and returned to her previous kneeling position and looked at me with a hungry look that caused a growl in the back of my throat to bubble up. "Luna lay across your sister the way you just did and this time instead of grazing your breast against her mouth make sure she gets to taste those delectable breasts of yours while you take your punishment for doing more than I said you could." I can see the raw pleasure in her eyes she didn't even argue. Goddess she is going to be the death of me a fully submissive Luna willing to take punishment. I felt my cock jump at the sight of her standing again.