9

Alex woke with a start. Lighting a candle, she checked what time it was, 4 o'clock in the morning. What time did John have to go to the mill? She never asked. Blowing out the candle, she curled back into his arms. He was sleeping so peacefully that she hated to wake him. What about his mother and son? Would they be worried that he never came home last night?

She ducked beneath the heavy quilt, making sure that it was kept drawn up. It wouldn't be good to wake the sleeping man with cold air. Her hand slid across the tip of his manhood. He wasn't erect. With a gentle touch she slowly coaxed him to hardness. When John mumbled in his sleep, she stopped to let him fall back to his dreams.

Her lips found him. Drawing the tip of his cock between them, Alex began to suck gently. A swipe of her tongue around the head, the quick movements beat a tattoo against the velvety flesh. John was waking now. Yet, he still wasn't fully awake. Gently she pulled away, kisses sliding down his impressive manhood. One hand stayed wrapped around the base, slowly she squeezed and slid her hand up and down. Lips brushed against his testicles. Tiny little kisses over them and under. Taking one into her mouth, Alex suckled. Her own noises of pleasure touched his skin.

A strong hand was in her hair, the tips of his fingers digging into her scalp. She took his cock fully in one sweep. Tears gathered in Alex's eyes with him fully engorged and taken as far as she could. When she heard the gasp of breath and the slow panting, she smiled like she never had before.

"Alexandria?" His voice was thick with sleep.

"Mmmmm..."

John pulled her free and up the bed. Full lips were swollen with the use from the night before and now. He had to kiss her, it felt like his life depended on it. Pinning her to the bed, his mouth sought her own. She returned the kiss with the same passion. Rolling on top of her, immediately John penetrated her deeply. Hips bucked up against his. Her body arched as she ground against him. One hand grabbed at Alex's wrists and pinned them above her head.

With his head drawn back John growled with the exquisite pleasure of her body. Never before had he permitted his passion the freedom that it craved. Her limber body melded to his. Long legs were around his waist and heels dug into his arse. His hand still keeping her pinned, John Thornton pulled away from her mouth. His lips found the softness of her breasts and he kissed and bit at the flesh that could be reached. Finally, he secured a nipple between his teeth and bit down. He was surprised she didn't scream when he bit so savagely. Alex, instead, purred with pleasure.

She did indeed cry out when he pulled free from that velvet wet sheath. Shoving her to her belly John took her from behind. The sound of his body slapping against her wetness drove him to distraction. Hands slid beneath her body to cup and tease her breasts.

She swung back with her body and met those same thrusts. Groaning, John kissed and bit at Alex's shoulder. It was almost too much for both of them to take. In an instant, Alex stilled. A powerful shudder made her body clench around him. He relished in the pleasure she took and gave in return. Soft voice called his name over and over again. He kept thrusting in, forcing past the clenching muscles until his own pleasure was found.

This time he stayed connected to her, keeping his weight to his forearms. Alexandria laughed softly, sweetly while lifting her bottom up to press against him. John swatted the side of her thigh playfully.

"Incorrigible!"

"I cannot disagree with you Mr. Thornton."

Rolling to his side, he laughed. Alexandria turned to face him.