Trial Of Battle

Authors note

The picture above is the suit that our young Midoriya will be wearing to the Trial of battle. And jusy in vase you don't know who Toshinori Yagi is thats All Mights real name.

Midoriya P.O.V

I walked out of the change rooms with a bit of a smile. As I arrived to where the rest of the class was standing I pulled on my gloves a little. Everyone stared at me bewildered once more.
"Midoriya is that your hero suit" I Ashido asked me with a weird look.

I did look a bit odd though. I was wearing dress shoes, black pants, white long-sleeve button up shirt, a vest that was black at the front and grey at the back completing the look with black gloves and my glasses.
"No this isn't my hero suit, its just that I forgot to submit my design and well..." I smiled as I ran my hand through my green-black hair. Which was no longer a mess because I combed it back a bit to look more classy. Might as well, I've already got the suit. All Might stared at me a little before shaking his head and moving on.

Time skip because I'm lazy AF

"lets begin with!! villains team D and heros team A!!" All Might yelled as he held to balls in his hands. One with the letter D, the other with A.
"Get ready to BEGIN LITTLE EMBRYO'S!!" he yelled as we walked to our places. Iida and Kacchan were gonna be the villains so we needed a plan to take them down.
"You got any ideas?" I asked her and she blushed a little. "Ummm...Ya, I was thinking if I made Iida float, he wouldn't be able to run so ya" she said which was a valid idea.
"So you'll deal with Iida, I'll deal with Kacchan cause he'll most likely come after me and if I finish, I'll come to assist you" I said and she nodded.

We decided to enter by window so as not to be caught. We began to look around a bit before Kacchan jumped us from around the corner.
He shot an explosion at me but I used the wind pressure from Full Cowl 50% to block.
"Go now Ochako" I said and she left. Running off down the hall to leave me and Kacchan.
"Lets end this quick" I said and dashed toward him and punched him before giving him a kick to the head. Then twist and threw him over my shoulder. (Remember I mentioned in chapter 1 that he knows Martial arts) Kacchan replied by planting his foot firm on the ground and attempted to blow my face off. I twisted his arm before kicking him away. He came back with a left hook, aiming for my arm. I blocked it but it wasn't a punch. It was a grab.

He flung me across the hall and pulled the pin out his grenade thingies.
"Bakugou stop!! You'll kill him!!" I could All Mights voice through my communicator. "He won't" Kacchan said and shot an explosion big enough it destroyed half the building.

I stood with my hands out like a bird and my shirt and vest completely gone. My pants in tatters and hair frizzy. My glasses were still intact but it had a crack on the left lense. I successfully blocked most of the blast by doing this...

Flashback

"He won't" He said before launching the attack. Through instinct I decided to do one of All Mights moves. I crossed my arms in the shape of an X and as soon as the explosion made contact with me, I used One for All at 75% and moved my arms to the sides like a bird. Cutting through the explosion.

End flashback

With the rest of the students

"How did he s-survive that?" Kaminari asked shocked. No pun intended. Ashido had a red colour on her face that waS different from her normal pink. "He's so...toned" Momo said and everyone agreed. Midoriya gave off a strong yet smart look.
"Why is he soo cool?" Mineta asked Wide eyed.
"He's a rea man" Kirishima said with his mouth wide. "He shines almost as bright as me" Aoyama said with sparkles in his eyes.

With Izuku

I took a dead breath before taking my martial arts stance again. "I'm all fired up now"(*1) I said as I stared at him. I ran toward him and he came to me. We clashed fists a few times. I grabbed him and threw him into the next building of the replica city. I jumped after him to find a hand ready with an explosion.

That's it. I gotta finish this now.

I thought as I barely dodged the attack and came after him with my own attack. A punch.
"Serious Punch"(*2) I said as I punched him with 60% punch into the wall. He was knocked out. So I thought. I heard a muffled curse  before I turned to see him trying to get up and failing. I decided to go help Uraraka so I went back to the building we were in before. I arrived to find...

She'd already touched the bomb.
"Match is over!! hero's win!!" I heard All Might yell through the communicator.
I went toward Uraraka and she jumped into my arms in excitement.
I looked up and saw Iida floating in the sky.
The rest of the class arrived along with Kacchan looking angry.
"Wow Izuku" Momo said still with a blush from before. Which was even brighter now seeing it first hand.
"Uhh Midoriya..." Tsuyu said staring with her own blush. "Ya" "Why are you still holding onto Uraraka?" she asked. I looked down to see Uraraka still in my arms. I immediately began to examine her head.

"Ya your good Ura no major injuries" I said and let go of her. "I was just checking her for injuries" I said covering my tracks.

After that all 4 of us went to recovery girl to get healed.

After a while, all 4 of us were allowed to leave and go back to class. When we arrived we got bombarded with questions especially me and Kacchan. "We just finished doing the battle review for the trial of battle activity we did today, and seeing you guys fight a second time was really cool!!" Kirishima shouted with excitement.
"Ya, seeing you guys in such a heated fight and all the yelling you guys were doing, couldn't hear a lick of it but it was still cool" The guy with tail said. I think his name was Ojiro.

"Keep it down" Tokoyami said as he sat on his desk. "Don't sit on the desk like that! that's improper" Iida yelled.
The bell then rang signalling the end of the day.

I noticed something though...

Kacchan didn't say a word the whole time

Authors not

Im gonna end the chapter here just cause I have some DekuNeji planned for the next chapter.
B

ut before I stop.

(*1) the phrase "I'm all fired up" comes from a character named Natsu Dragneel from the popular anime Fairy Tail

(*2) The move Serious Punch comes from One punch man another popular anime. Its one of his attacks in the show