Amazing things, happen to amazing people

The picture above is everyone in their early stages of animation. As you can see, Bakugou was the only one who didn't change. Oh and I found out that its spelt Bakugou not Bakugo. The girl was meant to be Uraraka and the guy with the weird hair was meant to be Deku. And the last guy you can tell who that's supposed to be.

With Midoriya

Midoriya was outside with All Might. All M was instructing him on how to use One For All better.
"Your limit is 125% now right" he asked as he stared at Izuku. Izuku only nodded once and kept staring at his hero. "Give me your best punch!!" he said transforming into buff form through his sentence. "Wha?" Izuku asked. "You heard me loud and clear Midoriya, hit me with All your Might!!" Izuku still stared at his mentor bewildered.

He then became serious and reeled back to punch. He hit All Might with everything he had, knocking his hero away and leaving a gash on his chest. The wind pressure from the punch was able to destroy anything within a 35.9km radius to smothering heaps. It also left the two in a crater that dug down 8 metres into the ground. It was a good thing they decided to test this in the forest or things could have been bad. All Might stood and dusted himself off. "That was an excellent punch Izuku!!" He yelled at the boy. All might was about 57km away from Midoriya.

He then squatted and jumped the 57kms to be in front of Izuku. "I think that that's enough for one day" All Might said as steam rose from his body and turned into his true form. "You should head home now boy" he said before leaving himself. Izuku did the same and headed home. Eri was sleeping over at a friends house today so he was free for the whole night.
*buzz**buzz* his phone vibrated on the table. He picked it up and saw a message from Nejire.
'Meet me at a place called Ryuji's fun palace in 10 minutes' was what it read.
He looked at the message for a couple more minutes before getting dressed in his jeans, white Jordans and greenish blackish V neck shirt.
(It was basically like his hair) he then put a white sweater over that for the cold.

For some odd reason he didn't feel like wearing his contact so went in his glasses instead. He walked and used his Navigation app to find the place.
As he arrived he saw a huge sign that read 'Ryuji's Fun Palace' in big writing. He suddenly heard his name being called and looked down to see a blue blur run across his eyes. He felt to arms wrap around his torso and stumbled back a bit from the force. He looked down to see Nejire's head on his chest in a hug. She hugged tighter and Izuku could feel her bust pressing against him, which made him blush hard. She finally let go as two other guys arrived. One with a smile on his face and the other looking shy.

"Midoriya your here!" Nejire said. As she stepped back she noticed the glasses and tilted her head. "Why are you wearing glasses?" she asked puzzled. "Because I need glasses" he stated simply looking at her.
"Really?" she asked surprised. "Who are these two guys?" He asked breaking the silence. "Oh, This is Mirio Togata and this is Tamaki Amajiki" Nejire said just as the Mirio guy gave Izuku a handshake. "Tamaki is very antisocial so don't be surprised if-" "Hi" Tamaki sid surprising both Nejire and Mirio. Tamaki was only ever comfortable talking to Mirio and Nejire because he knew the two of them. Whenever he was around others he was antisocial.
So for him to say "Hi" without a hint of nervousness was amazing. "Tamaki...your not nervous?" Mirio asked his friend. "No" he replied bluntly. "There's something about this Midoriya, I think that's what you said his name was, he's got something. Something that doesn't make me feel nervous to talk to him in the slightest. Its in his eyes, can't you see it?" Tamaki said as he saw a burning flame as bright as the sun in our young Midoriya's eyes.
"My names Izuku Midoriya" he introduced himself. "Well... lets head inside, its cold out here" Nejire said as rubbed her bare arms. That was the only time Izuku noticed what everyone was wearing.