Trial of rescue

I just think the picture above looks cool. Don't judge me. Oh and please for whatever reason you have, don't tell me I'm spelling these names wrong because I researched everything before hand. So please don't. Anyways to the chapter!!

With All Might

The hero of our hero was making his way to work by leaping across town. As he went on on his way he heard screams and went down to help. When he arrived at the scene he saw a giant buff monster holding children hostage, and Kamui woods and Mt. Lady were trying to stop him. He saw the two struggling and being the hero he is, he couldn't turn a blind eye.

All Might dropped down and ran at 20% speed so as not to kill anyone from the wind pressure. He gave the guy a karate chop to the back off the head and grabbed the family he was holding hostage in the process. "MISSOURI SMASH!!!" he yelled. (That's the name of the move).
"I just happened to be passing by o my way to work!" he yelled to the crowd of on lookers.
"Whooaa!! All Might!!!" they yelled going crazy at the sight of their No.1 hero.
"I'm grateful but..." "He'll put us out of work..." Kamui W and Mt.Lady complained as All Might made his exit by jumping off.

My speeds gone down, since I passed the torch my power will steadily drop...

He thought as he stared at his hand. His hand was covered in scars from past events.

Additionally the amount of time I can forcedly keep my power activated has decreased since that time...

He thought as he looked up again and away from his hand.

But I couldn't ask for a more suitable successor, he'll  become the next Symbol Of Peace.

Flashback

All Might stared down at his successor as he scolded him."I'm sorry, I haven't even told Eri yet, but something made me wanna tell him" Izuku said as he looked at his feet, too afraid to look into All Mights eyes.

I thought because he doesn't have a boastful showy personality, I didn't need to belabor the point…

All Might thought as he stared at his successor with a wonky smile.

This must be a downside to his sincerity...

He thought even more. "Fortunately young Bakugou misconstrued your word as a bunch of nonsense..." he said as he placed a hand on Izuku's shoulder because he could hear a little sniffling coming from the boy.

"So I'll let it slide just this one time, but please don't do it again. Reflect on the responsibility becoming a bearer of my power entrusts to you!" "I know I'm sorry All Might!" "You need to understand, if the news found put that this power can be pasted down then... people would kill for this power, they'd kill you my boy. And I can't have that Izuku. Your like...your like a son to me" he said and Izuku looked up into All Mights eyes with tears forming. "Do you really mean that?" he asked. All Might nodded in confirmation.
"Thank you..." he said as bawled.(Bawled just means he was crying)

All Might hugged Izuku which made him cry even more. "All M-Might..." "Yagi, Yagi Toshinori. That's my name. Just call me Toshinori from now on when I'm in my true form or All Might when I'm like this" he said and Midoriya nodded.