Heros always win

The pic above reminds me of the avengers for some odd reason. I don't know why.

With Izuku

Everyone stood still. Not moving, not breathing.
"Sensei what about the intruder alarm sensors?" Momo asked sweating bullets. Everyone was dead scared but some managed to keep their cool. "Of Course we have some but..." pro hero 13 said. "Is this the only campus their infiltrating, or are there others too...? At any rate if the sensors aren't responding..." Todoroki said stepping forward.
"

There must be someone amongst them that can do that..." Izuku said crossing his arms. "How are you guys not scared!?!" Mina asked. "In circumstances like these, you must stay calm at all times or you risk bringing more fear to your comrades" Todoroki explained. "That's why we stay calm so we can think of a plan" Izuku continued Todoroki's point. "An isolated space away from the school building..." "And at a time when theirs a class scheduled..." Todoroki and Izuku kept brainstorming. Somehow their reasoning made everyone else calm.

"It may seem out of question, but they have some solid objective.This isn't an ambush without some carefully planned scheme behind it" Iida said joining the two. "13 do the evacuation procedure and try contacting the school. If they can get around the sensors, there's a chance theirs an electrowave type interfering here. Kaminari you also try contacting the school" Aizawa deduced quickly. "Sensei you aren't gonna try take all these guys on alone are you?" Iida asked. "The fighting style of 'EraserHead'  is to capture villains after erasing their quirks meaning the man battle starts now" Izuku said folding his arms. " hero always has something up his sleeve" Aizawa said heroically. "No.13 I'm counting on you" he said before jumping into action. "All right lets go!!" the villains shouted getting ready to use their quirks...but couldn't. Aizawa wrapped his bandages around the two villains and flung them into each other. 

"You dumbasses you can't tell that's the quirk that erases other quirks. Its pro hero EraserHead" the one said as he took a step forward. "Erases quirks huh? Can you even erase mutant types like us?" a guy with four arms asked. Aizawa responded by punching the guy in the face. "Nope I can't" he responded. "It only works on emmiter- and transformation type quirks" he said as he wrapped the bandage around the guys leg. He dodged a punch from another guy. "Statistically speaking, guys like you are stronger at close quarters combat where you can really excel" he sid as he pulled the guy with his bandage. "Which os why I've devised a counter measure" he said as the guy fell on a group of villains, crushing them. "So he's quite good at combat himself, and since his quirk involves sight. You'll never know who he's looking at because of the goggles. That's why even such a large group like this is tasting defeat" the guy with hands all over his body said.

"Incredible, I forgot 1vgroup is how sensei fights" "This is no time for analysis!!" Iida shouted as he herded everyone out. "I'm afraid I can't let you do that" a voice said as a black mist appeared in front of everyone. Izuku began moving to punch the man with 100%. "Can't let you do that either" the black mist said and Izuku fell into a portal. "We came here to do one thing and one thing only. To kill All Might" he said as people began to panic as to where Midoriya was now. "We wanted to be the ones to extinguish his flames" he continued. Just then Bakugou and Kirishima leaped into action and Bakugou made an explosion while Kirishima hardened his body and punched so he wouldn't get hurt. "Bet ya weren't expectin us to do you in before you got the chance to!! now wheres Midoriya!?!" Kirishima asked. "You two stop! its useless! just run!!" No.13 said as he lifted his hand to suck the villain in his black hole. "You will be scattered, and tortured and slain" The mist guy said as his black mist covered the group and made them disappear. Tsuyu and Mineta were falling fro the sky when they suddenly saw Deku punch the water and it flew in different directions. A bunch of villains also began to fly out the water.