The Sports Festival approaches

Guys I know some of you are thinking that I'm spelling these things wrong but this is how their names are spelt.

With the class at U.S.J

"16...17...18, Ok aside from the kid with the broken arms your all reasonably ok and unharmed" Detective Tsukauchi said as he looked at them all.
"You kids really gave that league of villains a run for their money" he continued as he wrote down a report. "Ojiro you were really cool in your fight" Hakagure said though you could only see her gloves. "Really, all I did was use hit-and-run tactics" The man in question said. "I also made it in time to the landslide zone to see Todoroki take down all those villains by himself" she continued.

Glad I didn't freeze her too.

Todoroki thought as he looked down at his feet. "For the time being, you all need to head back to class. We can't just go straight into questioning" The detective said as he put away his note book.
"Ummm... detective, Hows All Might, Aizawa and Midoriya doing?Ribbit"  Tsuyu asked concerned for their well being. "Mr. Shouta is is suffering from facial fractures. He's lucky he didn't get brain damage. All Mights chest has 4 coin sized holes and a few bruises, but other than that he's fine. The boy Midoriya..." he began. Everyone was paying attention to him as he spoke of their condition.
"His arms are completely shattered with wounds that will leave scars later. Some facial damage as well, but not as serious as your sensei's. Or so I've been told..." he said. They all looked worried for the three people in hospital. "You said this Midoriya was fighting off villains right?" The detective asked looking at them all.

"Ya, he's a really cool guy" Uraraka said with some red on her cheeks. "You should thank him, if he hadn't done what he did. Everything could have turned out worse" he said with a smile."Anyways, I have some business to attend to at the infirmary. Sancha you take over from here" Detective Tsukauchi immediately began walking toward his car.
A man with a cats head walked out in front of everyone. "Affirmative" was all he said before continuing on the case. "We must focus on fortifying our defences across the board" Nezu said looking at his staff. "As a quirk, warping is rare to find. Its a shame it fell into the hands of a villain" Midnight said. "Detective Tsukauchi!!" a man yelled while running to the detectives car.
He rolled down the wind and looked at the man.
"What seems to problem" "Word came in that we managed to apprehend the villain who was launched away by All Mights punches. We found him several kilometers away at the cospe" the man said and the detective nodded. "take him into questioning" he said and looked toward the principal. "If you don't mind, I'd like to inspect the whole campus" he said with a smile. "Oh no, its quite all right. We at U.A realise the police is jurisdiction and you hold higher power than us in the law" Nezu said as he nodded.

later that day with All Might

The No.1 hero lay in a hospital bed with his successor in the bed next to his. Midoriya was sleeping soundlessly while All Might was wide awake. Then suddenly muttering could be heard from the young boy. All Might turned his head to see the boy squirming in bed. He wondered what the problem was but when the boy shot out of bed and yelled "Eri!!!" he understood. School had already ended for young Eri and Midoriya should have picked her up by now. Izuku looked at the only clock in the room and saw the time. It read 16:33. That was enough for Izuku. He got up and began to run out the room.

He ran down the hallway, ignoring the calls from doctors and nurses to stop. His arms were stuck to his sides and he had no control over them, but nonetheless he still ran. Since his contacts got messed up during the fight, everything was still a blur to him. A big man walked in front of him to try to stop him. Izuku activated Full Cowl. "Shoot style 10%"  he said to himself before kicking the man to the side. More doctors and nurses tried to stop him, but they stopped chasing when All Might yelled "Leave him!!!" as loud as he could in his buff form before entering the room again to rest.
Izuku silently thanked him before continuing.