Sports Festival

With Nezu

All the staff of U.A sat at a table and stared at detective Tsukauchi as he spoke. "I searched all the records of citizens in their 20's and 30's, but couldn't find anything on this Shigaraki guy or the warping guy. They both didn't hand in their quirk registration forms. Their ghost people who avoided the system" he said as he looked through some papers. "After he heals from the wounds that Midoriya gave him, he'll come back, you do know that?" Mist gun said. He looked at his fellow staff.

"The ring-leader..." All Might said out loud. "What seems to be the problem All Might?" Nezu asked and looked up at the man in question. "That guy, he never mentioned a single thing about his quirk, but practically couldn't shut up about that Noumu things quirks. And when things weren't going his way he would suddenly get sick in the head. Maybe he was trying to lead me to do the wrong thing" All Might said. He smacked his hand against the table in anger. "Can't believe I let them get away..." he said and sighed. "Its not your fault, your time was up" Cementoss said, sitting back in his chair.

"If you think about it, that Shigaraki guy has the same mindset as a toddler. Like some sort of Man-child" Midnight said, crossing her arms.
"Well that man-child, managed to get 72 villains to follow him into battle. Even though they were third rate its still impressive" Detective Tsukauchi said as he closed his eyes to think for a moment. "In this age of heroes where their are more heroes than one can count. Villains and evil doers have felt the pressure on them. I guess they got drown to his more simple minded villainy" The detective said and sighed in frustration. "I'll be going to assist with the investigation, maybe get more clues so we can see a bigger picture of what they were trying to accomplish" Detective said as he looked over his papers once more. "Man-child hey? if you look at it in a different way, then he's just like our students. Maybe if someone mentored him then just maybe...no that's very naive of me to think that, hey?" Nezu said and sighed.

With Aizawa

"A sports festival?!?!?!" everyone yelled excited. "I keep forgetting that this is a real school!?!" Kirishima said, fist pumping the air. "Wait, hold up, that sounds like something villains would try to infiltrate...doesn't it?" Sero asked a bit nervous of the whole thing.
"On the contrary as U.A seems to be going through with it all. It seems their confident that they have all their ducks in a row and it will not be halted. For instance I hear police that police interaction will be five times bigger" Aizawa said, staring down at them all.

"But if villains appear, can it b-be halted?" Mineta asked in a scared voice. "Mineta have you never seen the U.A sports festival?!" Midoriya asked excited. "Of course I have, but..." Mineta said. "Don't worry, if villains show. I'll punch their lights out for you" Izuku said which calmed Mineta a bit. "In the past the olympics was the big thing that everyone got excited for in Japan. Now its the U.A sports festival" "the countries top hero's are sure to be watching us" Yaoyorozu said. "Its because they'll be scouting for us" She continued.
"After I graduate, I wanna join a top hero squad and become their sidekick so I can gain popularity" Kaminari said, hitting Jirou gently on the arm. "You know many people become sidekicks and lose the chance to break free and become solo heroes. Practically ruining their career before it starts. And you seem like the type of dumbass to that" Jirou said. "Wha!?!" Kaminari yelled in surprise. Midoriya began laughing at Kaminari. "What are you gonna do after you graduate Midoriya, if you think my plans are funny" Kaminari said with a grin.

"Me? I'm gonna surpass every damn hero to reach the top and become the next Symbol of Peace" he said it so serious that Kaminari got thrown back a bit. "Hey you shitnerd Deku!! you looking down on me you fucker!! I told your dumbass that I'd become number one!!" Bakugou said with a scowl.