0.3

*

*

Eleanor's eyes scanned the parking lot. Her eyes still felt heavy and all she wanted to do was ditch school and lay in bed all day. Thank God she only had a few more weeks left.

"Look," she glanced over at Eric, "Bella's back."

Eleanor's head snapped over to see Edward's jeep pull into a parking space. Her lips quirked up slightly - she had missed Bella... and even Edward.

"Great," Jess replied with a tight smile, "let's get inside, school's about to start."

She turned to walk into the school, but stopped short when she saw her friend next to a motorcycle. He stood with a smirk, staring straight at Edward's jeep. Eleanor glanced back at her friends, before walking over towards Jacob.

"What're you doing here?" She asked, crossing her arms.

"Hey, El!" He grinned and wrapped the girl in a quick hug, "I just came to welcome Bella back home."

Eleanor raised a brow and sighed, "Jacob, you know she's with Edward. She's not going to leave him and I don't want to see either of you getting hurt."

The werewolf just shot her a look, but his frown turned upside down when he saw Bella approaching them. Eleanor watched Edward wrap a protective arm around his mate's waist as the two continued to walk to the werewolf and Eleanor.

"Jake!" She rushed away from Edward, and wrapped her friend in a hug.

"Charlie said you left town," he said, hugging her tight.

"To see my mom," Bella pulled away and glanced at Eleanor, "why?"

"He's here to make sure you're still human," Edward spat. Jacob's lip curled into a smirk, and Edward's eyes narrowed at the boy.

"What're you doing?"

"Just taking a trip down memory lane," Jake said, smugly.

"He's reminding me. Of what is was like for you when I was away."

"Jacob stop," Eleanor huffed, growing annoyed at her friend's antics.

The shifter took a deep breath and then looks back towards Edward, "I'm here to warn you. If your kind comes on our land again."

"Wait, what?" Bella interrupted, looking between the three. Eleanor raised her brow when she realized Edward hadn't told her what happened.

"You didn't tell her?"

"Leave it alone, Jacob," he growled.

"Tell me! I want to know!"

"It was nothing Bella," Eleanor smiled, reassuringly. She noticed the rest of the Cullen's get out of the cars and walk just close enough to hear the conversation, "there was just a misunderstanding between Emmett and Paul."