The Tourist

Grayson drives us to his place in his black Audi. He turned into a garage type place by this tall stone building with glamorous glass doors. I get out and follow Grayson to a glass walkway that led to a elevator. As we get in Grayson scans a card and it starts moving. He probably lived in a penthouse too. How surprising. The elevator door slides open revealing a bright spacious room with floor to celling windows like Alex's penthouse. It was just as amazing as Alex's place. I shouldn't be surprised.

"Come, I'll show you to the bathroom." Grayson states.

Grayson leads me down a hallway and to a guest room I'm guessing.

"I can lend you some of my sisters clothes if you want?" Grayson offered.

"Your sister lives with you?" I ask.

"No sometimes she stays here so she just decided to leave some clothes here."

"Will she be mad if I borrow her clothes?"

He smiles. "I doubt it. She seems fond of you."

I return the smile. "Okay, thanks."

"I'll just leave her clothes by the door." With that, Grayson leaves.

The bedroom was really magnificent. A huge window with beautiful loose white curtains that go well with the peachy color of the wall. A kind sized bed with crisp white sheets and a knitted gray throw blanket on top. Across from the bed was a huge painting of woman in a emerald green dress standing on a balcony. In the painting the woman was wearing a gorgeous gold scarf. She was looking at the sunset. It was just overall a very detailed and beautiful painting.

I enter the bathroom and close the door. And of course it was very nice. I peel my sweaty clothes off. I take a quick shower. I dry my body off and put my baby pink bra back on. I slip my yellow panties back on. It's kind of gross to put my sweaty undergarments back on but I don't have any other choice. I wrap the towel around my hair and walk out of the bathroom. Surely Grayson has already left the clothes outside the door. I walk to the door and as I open it, I immediately see Grayson bent down placing down some clothes. He immediately stood up as I was opening the door. Oh my god. I'm basically naked. I meet his gaze and I see him scan my body. I could feel the heat rising up my neck.

Grayson clears his throat and bends back down and picks up the clothes. "These are for you."

"Thanks," I say quickly and automatically shut the door. I am so embarrassed. You know what I'm sure Grayson's used to seeing naked girls, so I shouldn't be embarrassed. I brushed it out of my head and slid on the white cotton spaghetti strapped dress. It was cute. I slid on the the pair of thin strappy red sandals Grayson had brought me. Luckily my toes were painted.

I quickly blow dry my hair and walk out of the room. I walk back into the living room area where I found Grayson sitting on couch looking at his phone. He noticed my presence right away and stood up. He was wearing a gray t-shirt and some black sport shorts.

"Ready?" Grayson asks.

I nod. "Yep."

Grayson brought me to a breakfast place for our first stop. "The painting in the guest room is really beautiful."

"I actually painted it," he said proudly.

"You painted it?"

"Surprised?"

I nod. "Yeah, I guess you could say that."