WE NEED YOU

"Wakey, wakey," Natalie smirked as she saw Tomas's eyes flutter open, his pupils dilating from the low light that came from the lamp beside the bed he was lying on. "Thank goodness you're finally awake, I was getting a little bored." Natalie drones on with a bored tone of voice, watching as the senator attempted to sit up, only to find his hands and feet tied to the bed posts.

"Who are you? What do you want?" The senator asked angrily, twisting his body around and tried to wrench his limbs free of the metal cuffs that she found in the drawers of one of the nightstands beside the bed. She was mildly disgusted when she saw them, and grimaced with repulsion. 

"I already told you, I'm the devil in disguise," she winked, turning around as the senator began to shout and cry out words so foul, that no young girl should hear. She slowly took out all her concealed weapons and laid them out in front of her on the deep brown desk that she dragged over near the bed.

"Now, I want all of your password to bank accounts, national archives, government property... the whole deal, " Natalie said, switching back to Spanish. " I also want a verbal confession about what you are currently doing in North Korea, and lastly, I want you to turn in your resignation to office. If you do all that, I won't go hard on you and I'll even spare your life," Natalie was lying. She will not spare his life- she never spares the target's life in missions, not unless she was ordered to. She was not going to tell him that, though. 

"You think I will give you want you want?" Tomas let out a heart laugh, giving up on trying to free himself.

"I think you value your life more than information- actually, I know you value your life more than information," Natalia hummed, grabbing one of her throwing knives and dragging the dangerously sharp point across his cheekbone, splitting skin and drawing blood. He winced but said nothing. Bending down, she hoisted the black duffel bag from the ground and set it onto the table, taking out several tools that will help her sway the senator over. She predicted that she will end up in this room because the senator was an old pervert who lusts over anything young and has a set on their figure. So, prior to officially entering the club, she had scouted the area and hid a duffel bag of spare clothes and a couple of extra weapons and tools on the balcony, off to the side.

Holding up the think syringe up to the senator's field of vision, she grinned when his eyes widened, nervously wondering what the clear liquid locked within the glass tube was. Natalie was able to find a look of regret, hesitation and contemplation, meaning that he was seriously thinking about giving her what she wants, which made her disappointed a little; he wasn't even trying hard enough to not betray his government, his people, however wrong his actions were. 

"This is QNB-T16. It's that top-shelf martini of sodium pentothal derivatives," Natalie explained, and when she saw the look of confusion flicker across his eyes, she huffed and put it in other words. "It's an extremely potent truth drug. That means that even if you refuse to give up the information, you'll give it up anyways. I have to warn you though, it's not particularly pleasant."

"I don't believe you," Tomas spat out in anger, "no one has ever manufactured such chemical capable of compelling the truth out of people." 

"Well, apparently, someone did, and it's the real deal. Now, it's your choice: give me what I want and I let you live, or suffer through excruciating pain that will make you regret the day you popped out of your mom's oven." Natalie gave him a minute to decide, and when he still refused, she gave a sadistic grin and shoved the syringe into his neck, injecting the truth drug into his bloodstream. 

Nothing happened for the first couple of minutes, which made the senator break out into a wide smile that was practically dripping with achievement and smug-ness. That is, of course, until it did start to work. It happened slowly; first it was only his breathing quickening, then his skin growing hotter in temperature, while still clammy to the touch, then his limbs started shaking and seizing while his eyes blinked several times, and then it was when the pain actually set in. It wasn't a large impact at the first, but it definitely got worse with time. What was funny was that the senator actually thought he could take it and not succumb, but he did so faster than anyone else she had seen before. He started screaming his lungs out, seizing and jerking from the unbearable pain as the drug burned his nerves to accommodate the truth that will be forced our of his venomous tongue.