35| Most Natural Thing To Do

Hello my lovely readers! How are you and your lovely brains?!

A really huge respect and better incessant applause for wanderingcyansocks for a precise and brief but honest review of my book. She explained it to me so sweetly and well that I just forgot she is only twelve! Love you dear! 💖

And lots of love to fee_qha for being my regular reader since the day I started this book. Love you my dear!💖

And I am really concerned about the views of my book which is decreasing Day by day! It's a trouble for me as I write each and every chapter with so much effort and hardwork!

Anyway!
Enjoy!

Emily's Pov:

It was really hard for me to explain my well-being being to Edward who thought he almost raped me and he would never be able to show his face to me again and I had to smack him hard across his face for thinking such ridiculous thing.

We were strolling along his arena for guests which consisted of well built polished wooden rooms and floors. A large wide swimming pool filled with clean water lay in the centre , with chairs, tables and waiters and waitress waiting to attend the guests. This area was frequently used by him to attend his VIP clients and if they needed to stay, they could as well stay there where they are most welcomed.

"Wow! It's so beautiful since the last time I visited it! See here, roses and lilies? Really? Last time they weren't here! Did Lara ask you to plant them? I should thank her someday!"

I roamed the whole garden, plucking flowers and leaves to play with them while waitresses came behind me to clean the mess I created. I didn't like how they were cleaning after me so I left the plants and flowers before joining Edward in his stroll who was staring at me, without blinking and I could decipher a playful smile of amusememt on his face.

It was actually good how quickly everything would sort out between us as if it never happened in the first place. But still, I coudnt help but watch out for his face and his expressions which would frown and fall back into sadness everytime he would laugh with me or smile at my jokes.

"So, how is Lara? Did you two make up?!"

He was surprised by my question, the way he stopped walking to look at me.

"Well. I don't know. I didn't contact her, neither did she. I think she is angry for real this time!"

I made a face. Face twitched in fake horror.

"Then you should've contacted her you idiot! She's your girlfriend not some client whom you would call only if you wish!"

He scratched his head in nervousness.

"Err. I kinda forgotten about her. I was so busy thinking about other things!" He glanced at me, his cheeks turning slight pink before he continued to walk forward, explaning to me the recent structure of his arena.

"The design of this fountain looks cool! Isn't it designed in the way that I asked you to? Wow. You actually listened to me for the first time! I told you this quality of stone and rock would look good in it?"

"But if you'll go on other side, you'll see my advice about using white stones instead of black ones is carved beautifully over them and I must say, I have best brains for a man!"