World 3.8

Zion glanced at the person who called the man's name and saw that it was Warren. Zion could clearly see the happiness and adoration in Warren's eyes as looked at Sergei. Zion frowned- clearly displeased.

'So his name was Sergei.' After looking for him for many months, he finally found him. Yet looking at the situation now, he was dissatisfied.

He wanted to lash out to his lover but he controlled his anger. He didn't want to look like a crazy person. Unlike him, his lover doesn't remember their past lives.

Zion glanced at his lover who was chatting with Warren, watching his lover touch Warren intimately.

Zion glanced around and realized that from the others' perspective, Sergei looked like he was only being friendly to Warren.

'Don't tell me that he was the other person that Warren kept on meeting in Brimstone! Fuck! Then that means they're lovers? Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Calm down Zion, calm the fucking shit down. This is not the first time you felt pain, you were able to bear all the pain in your original life, so you can also do it now.' Zion tried to calm himself and suppressed all his feelings.

[Host are you okay?]

Zion didn't answer and remained silent. He closed his eyes and calmed himself. He numbed himself to all emotions. This was his specialty in his original life.

Sergei's eyes kept looking at Garvin even though he was trying not to, but when he saw Garvin's eyes filled with hurt and pain, he wanted to grab and hug him while comforting him and telling him that everything was fine.

After Zion calmed himself, he finally looked up, concentrated on the meeting and ignored everything else- even the intense gaze that was directed at him. He reminded himself of his mission. 'I need to finish the mission quickly and then leave this world.'

Sergei was startled when he saw the coldness in Garvin's eyes and his face that was devoid of emotions. He didn't like it. Just seeing him like that hurt him so much and he can't understand why. He was aware that he was interested in him but that was it, only an interest and nothing more.

'Yes yes. That's right, it's only an interest and nothing more.' Sergei thought as his eyes suddenly went back to being steely as he focused on the meeting. However, he would catch himself sneaking a peek at Garvin every once in a while.

He was the type of person who likes challenges. The more challenging the person is, the more exciting for him. He will pursue him/her until he got bored. But now? What he was feelings right now was very different. He thought that after seeing the man in person, it would quench his curiosity, but he was wrong. His feelings towards Garvin became stronger. It was like he wanted to possess him and never let him go.

'I really want to hide him in my house and never show him to anyone else.'

Without him noticing, Zion was reverting to the old him. The him who never felt happiness and the him who always abided by the rules.

When he was in his original world he would only see the negative things in life, and that's what keeps him going on because he was afraid to be happy- he feared that he truly never deserved to be happy. It's been so long since he felt this kind of pain that he nearly forgotten about it.

After the meeting, Zion went back to his office because he didn't want to see Sergei right know. He may have calmed down but his emotions were still all over the place. He didn't want to make a scene. They were only strangers in this world right now and they were not lovers so both of them are free to date.

[Host are you sure you're okay?]

[I'm fine TOM,] Zion answered with a dull voice.

TOM quickly became concerned.