Chapter 24: The Royale Family and The Entrance Exams

Francisca's POV

Its 7:00 Am I mumbled to my self. I guess the whole house is busy. Mom is probably cooking her soup. Really? Is that all she can cook? I'll have no choice but to give her recipes of earth food. With the help of my phone.

I went to the kitchen there's mom and dad!

"Hi sweetie! Morning!" Mom said.

"Morning! Oh dad is back!"

"Yep you're old man is back." Dad said.

"So how was the Ordonia Temple?" I asked him

"The strange thing is after that visit with you and me, the monster we're just... gone less.... Only a few are only found attacking and destroying properties of the Temple. All of them are leveled C-class monsters lower." Dad said.

Ohhhhh sheeeee!!!!!! I know who did that!!!! It was me!!!!!!

"Maybe they left? Or they just decreased numbers?" I said.

"Hmm... I get the feeling that... Something or someone... Did something." Mom said.

I forgot, MOM ISN'T DENSE!

Mom strangely staring at me.

"Well I suppose it can't be helped." Mom said.

"Hey at least whoever did that or whatever did, I'm actually the one they held responsible." Dad said.

Oh... So my effort of killing all the monsters.... Becomes dad's effort. Life isn't fair.

"So did they gave you something?" I asked.

"Yeah, 500,000 Jewel." Dad said.

"That's quite a lot." I said.

"Nah, this is just little for us... The lowest reward that we have gotten is 1,000,000 Jewel. Now the headmaster there, I actually am friend with him. I just accepted it because we're friends. He just gave me this as thank you." Dad said.

Well I suppose an assassin's life can may or maybe not live leisurely.

"Now, come on. My lowest was 5,000,000 Jewel. I can assassinate anyone...." Mom said.

"Okay, okay, stop honey please... You win.. Just stop.. It scares me.." Dad said.

"Oh~ Cool! What's you're highest reward?" I asked.

"10,000,000 Jewel." Dad said.

"Heh, I'm not cheap. I always higher the price. 50,000,000 Jewel." Mom said.

"Wow, I'm so speechless... I have cool parents!" I said.

"He he he." Dad said.

"You got that right!" Mom said

"So can I go out today? If its okay I'll bring Celestia." I said.

"Where are you going?" Dad asked

"Market." I said.

I can't tell them that I'm going to the new house I bought.

"You've been spending a lot of time there...." Mom suspiciously said.

"Yep! Kinda like the place you meet new people there everyday!" I said.

"Yes but there are also slave traders there..... People might come kidnap you." Mom said.

"Don't worry mom! I have Celestia with me! Also I can teleport!" I said

"WHAT?" She said.

I looked at dad. He was drinking water.