Chapter 11

No one POV

"Hey Haneul! What's up baby?" Nayeon excitedly asked showing her rabbit teeth.

The others were in awe. Never have they expected that the once straight and anti-LGBT Nayeon was replaced with a super gay one.

"Oh, you want to hang out later? Sure, anything for you, hon!" Nayeon said almost jumping out in glee.

If you were about to look at Nayeon whenever she was talking with her lover, you would see her pupils slowly forming into hearts. That isn't possible but with love, anything is.

"Nayeon-ah! Tell her to hang out with us at the hospital later. We have to get to know this "girlfriend" of yours." Jihyo the mom said as she made invisible quotation marks in the air.

"Ok then unnie. Don't you dare do anything embarassing. Arasseo?" Nayeon pointed to everyone that made them nervous.

They all nodded and Nayeon was once on her phone again.

"Let me just text her Chaeng's room in the hospital." Nayeon said as her fingers roamed around the screen of her phone.

Then, they all drove to the hospital to visit their Chaeng.

Poor Chaeyoung, not only was she broken physically but she was hurt emotionally much worse.

Imagine being traumatized of your past so you decide to face it once again in hopes of moving on and being happy.

Then, you think you're happy now. But fate still isn't on your side so you get stabbed in the back with misery and you're hurt in the same way, once again.

Poor Chaeyoung, such a delicate heart full of wounds and scars but still remains full of love.

They arrived at the hospital and Jeongyeon was the one who wanted to see Chaeyoung the most. They were childhood friends, Jeongyeon knew about Somi and Chaeng but kept it to herself since they were best friends.

She saw how horrible Chaeyoung was when she broke up with Somi. Chaeyoung didn't even care to step out of bed or take showers. The only thing she did was stare at her phone looking at Somi's picture and cry.

Jeongyeon didn't want that to happen to Chaeyoung, not again.

"Love can't be this cruel Momo" Jeongyeon finally broke the silence in their car.

"I know babe. But it's fate. We can't change what happens in our life." Momo said as she looked at her serious girlfriend.

They finally arrived at Chaeyoung's room while the others went to the convenience store to buy some food. After all, they can't criticize Nayeon's girlfriend on an empty stomach.

Jeongyeon closed her eyes tightly while turning the knob of the door. It revealed Chaeyoung's doctor and his nurse checking Chaeng's vital signs.

"How's my friend, Doc?" Jeongyeon asked almost crying just by looking at her friend's critical state.

"She's doing good, improving a lot actually. I just recommend more rest and when she wakes up, I suggest talking to her about things ok? About what happened and why she did this." The doctor said not looking away from his notepad.

"Understood. Thank you." Momo bowed lightly as the doctor and nurse exited the room.

"You think she'll ever go back to the Chaeyoung we know?" Jeongyeon asked as she hugged his girlfriend. She was the most affected in the group about what happened to Chaeng. So it's no question why she's acting like this.

"Only destiny will decide, my love." Momo said as she tiptoed to kiss Jeongyeon's forehead.

Suddenly, the door opened. "We have soju and chips for everyone!" Dahyun said while waving her bag of chips in the air.