Part 46

Christine's POV

Jungkook refused to leave me after we've calmed down from the crying. He was sitting with his back crouching towards me wrapping his arms around me as he rested his chin on my shoulder. He made me sit in between his legs as he made me rest my back on his chest. We spent a few minutes in silence as my phone ringtone broke it. I was about to stand up but he held me back. He was still sitting but he reached for my phone on my duffel bag with the long arms he has. He looked at the phone and gave it to me

"Jiyoon umma?" he asked.

"Yoboseo?" I answered just smiling weakly at him. My heart's pounding. Remembering the illness I might have.. I might be discussing it with Jiyoon umma infront of Jungkook.. Will I be able to do it?

"Ne.. Ne.. Ne.. Ani.. Ahaha me too, Jiji umma.. I hope so too.." my voice cracked when I said that. "Okay see you. Take care as well, thankyou. Ne.. Goodnight." I hung up.

"You okay? Who was Jiyoon umma?" he asked making me rest on his chest once again. I shook my head slightly

"You'll meet her.. Maybe soon." I said.

Maybe soon? Maybe not? If you do meet her.. I don't know. Maybe you know already.. Maybe not.

"You can't sleep here.." I suddenly said.

"I know.. Then go to sleep.." he started rocking me softly like as if he was trying to put a baby to sleep.

"But you have to sleep too."

"I just can't.. I don't think I will be sleeping anyways."

"Why.." I asked looking up to him. He looked down on me and I saw his puffy eyes staring at me with a sad smile.

"I can't lose you. I'm scared that maybe.. If I leave you here.. You'd be gone.." his said softly with his voice slightly cracking. I took his hands off my waist as I faced him, cupping his soft cold cheeks on my small cold hands.

"I'm sorry for awhile ago Jagi, but I won't leave. I won't be the one to break up with you. Hell would freeze if I will be able to do that." I smiled as a single tear escaped my eyes.

"We're never breaking up then." he smiled wiping the stray tear off my cheeks. "Cause you said you'll never be the one to break up with me and I have no intentions of doing so either.." he said as he cupped my face and planted a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Whatever you're going through that made you say such things, always remember that I'll be with you all through out alright? P.please Jagi.. Don't think of abandoning me. I can't.. I won't.. I.." he sighed in frustration as tears found its way back to his eyes.

I'll be with you...

Ohgod Jungkook what do I do? I don't want to make you suffer because of me. I can't. But I can't bring myself to say those words.. To set you free.. I can't. Why is life so unfair? WAE!

I hugged him tight and he wrapped his arms around me tightly as well.

"Shhh. I'll fight this.. I'll survive. We can make it through.. I'll do my best." I whispered.

"P.pabo! I told you I'll be with you. Stop fighting alone!" Jungkook said making me face him by breaking the hug. "You have me... No matter what it is.. I won't leave."

Even if it means you'll suffer hell? Can you.. Do that?

"Thankyou." I smiled at him and did something I never thought I would.. I leaned in and gave him a kiss. I held his cheeks close to mine as I felt his hands on my waist. He returned the kiss full of passion. I felt him smile as he kissed me. We both pulled apart with our tear stained cheeks.