Second chance ? - Zane

I was frantically running through the streets of Ninjago .

* Small flash back *

" SHE LOVES YOU IDIOT ! " Ryder yellled at me .

......" No she doesn't , she hates me "

" Your such a hard head , she wanted to make you jealous so you would want her back "

I titled my head to the side confused " I don't get it , why would making me jealous make me want her back? Shouldn't I be happy that someone loves her ? "

" It's funny that you say that now , considering how ticked off you were not too long ago " 

" I apologize..... "

" Don't apologize to me , just answer my question, Why break up with someone you love ? "

"Because im not good enough for her "

" You May believe that but she doesn't , she thinks your amazing just the way you are , even if you are the Tin man from the Wizard of Oz on steroids "

" Pardon ? " I raised my eyebrow not knowing if I should take that as a compliment or an insult.

" Never mind that , I think you made a really dumb decision , If you can love someone and have them love you back then keep that relationship for as long as it will last , she was yours in the first place, so why throw away one of your treasures ? "

" She wasn't just one of my treasures , she was my Most Precious Treasure "

" Then go get her back if she means that much to you "

i smiled " Thank you "

" Don't stand here thanking me ! Get out of here ! "

* End of flash back * ( long flash back XD )

" (Y / N ) ! " I caught up with her and grabbed her hand .

" Z-Zane ?! What are you doing here ?! "

" Don't lie to me (y/n ) "

" Why not ? You lied to me "

" That's besides the point , I know that you planned that "

" Planned what ? " she acted all innocent.

" Your friend Ryder told me everything "

" Darn it ! Ryder I swear ! " she grumbled and pouted while crossing her arms .

" (Y/n) ....." I grabbed both of her hands " I'm sorry , please forgive me for my foolish actions "

".... I don't know Zane .... "

" (Y/n) Please , I left you because I'm not good enough for you , I can never make you happy or help you fulfill your dreams to the fullest , but all I can do is try , all I have to offer is my love , please accept it . I'll never hurt you again , all I want is your happiness "

I looked down , really Zane ? That's the best you can do ? That sounded way better in my head .... she'll never accept that , or me again .

"....... I understand if you don't aspire to get back togeth- ?! " Upon realizing that I had stopped talking I found that (y/n) had grabbed onto my shirt collar and pulled me towards her , bringing us into a sweet kiss .

My eyes were still wide in shock , does this mean she forgives me ? Not long after her lips touching mine I melted into the kiss and closed my eyes and placed one of my hands on her cheek while the other gently rested on her waist . I missed this so much !

I pulled away slowly and rested my forehead against hers .

" .... (Y/n) .... Please be mine again "

She smiled " Yes of course I will "

( sorry it's so short :/ )

A/N : Hey I'm back , I bounce back from depression rather quickly. Although I also bounce back into it rather rapidly as well XD
Hope u liked it and thanks for reading !