Part 54 - he's not as good as you

Avalana Skylar Valerie

"Of course i'll be back maybe in a few days" gabriel is talking on the phone.

He's been receiving so many calls since the first day of our vacation, i know he must be very busy with all of those things. I know he's trying his best to divide his time between his work and family. I hope he's going to stay like this and won't get stressed over this new crazy situation at the office, however i hope he won't forget that whatever happens we always got his back to help and support him.

Mom, Laura, Jacob and I are having a breakfast in the dining room. We're having a simple breakfast this morning. I always love the food here, it is always taste good and pretty interesting to eat.

This is Jacob's very first vacation, all of us are so excited to see him experiencing a new thing in his life. It was also his first experience in a private jet, Laura was scared to bring Jacob on this vacation, cause he's too small to travel across the country.

We took him to the beach for the first time and he cried when Laura hold her while Gabe trying to make Jacob's hand touch and feel the waves. I recorded the moment of it and it turns out to be all of us laughing over his cute reaction. Including mom, she seems having a lot of fun here and i successfully brought that smile again.

This family vacation is a real stress reliever for me, dad is gone but life must go on. Talking about Apollo he said that he's getting better and I couldn't be more thankful for that.

Gabriel finally done with whatever on the phone, he's walking into his seat before continue to finish his breakfast.

"Is everything okay in the office?" Mom asked.

"Everything's fine, it's just there's so many thing that i have to handle after this vacation" Gabriel said before flashing a smile.

All of us stay in a silent for a moment,

"Lana, Gabriel, Laura. first of all i wanna thank all of you for this amazing vacation it is a stress reliever for me" mom said.

"But i think it is time for us to go back home?" She asked us.

"No mom, I seriously can handle everything in the office from here" gabriel said.

"Not just that Gabe" mom said stopping gabriel from talking and babbling.

"A week is more than enough, work is also another stress reliever to forget all the pain for me" she said while I'm only stay in a silent.

"Are you sure?" I asked her.

"Yes I'm 100% sure" she said, mom is always confident with her choice.

"You sure you're going to go back to work?" Laura finally speak.

"Yes but not as active as before" she said.

"Beside there's so many things that you have to prepare for your medical school Lana" mom said.

"You haven't even-" Gabriel said.

"Yeah it is a really hard thing for me, can you please give me a suggestion" i asked them.

"Dad always prefer Oxford so I'm going to agree with his suggestion" Gabriel said.

"I have plenty of time to visit you whenever i want now so it's okay for you to choose wherever you want to choose." Mom said.

"You Laura?" I asked her.

"I'm always going to follow whatever Gabe's suggestion" She smiles.

Okay i think that's it I'm going to choose oxford, and i can stay with my grandma, i also have so many family there.