Reunited (Newt Imagine)

Requested by catloveswinchesterss  hope you'll like it. :) sorry some details aren't in tact.

●●●

They said, when two persons are really meant for each other, destiny will find a way to reunite them despite of every challanges that comes.

Well, screw destiny. I will find my own way so I can be with him again.

"Arghh!!" My scream almost burnt my lungs as I plunge my shaft into the grievers throat... or atleast to what appears to be its throat.

I get the marker in my bag and marked the wall with a large X. It's my way of taking track of the path I've passed.

I checked my wristwatch as the artificial sun rises. An earsplitting noise erupts just in front of me. The gigantic wall slowly splits apart.

This shouldn't be a surprise for me since I've seen the blueprints and even the miniature map of this maze but it's still jaw dropping to see it personally.

I covered my eyes for a moment after the wall completely opens. My heart beats faster that it did when I was battling a griever, knowing that I'm already breathing the same air as the person I love the most.

"Hey shank!" Someone called. I lowered my hand to see the Asian boy calls Minho standing right before the entrance.

He's pointing a shaft at my direction. "Call someone, I think the creators got something for us." He gestured on his runner partner who immediately complies and began calling their leader.

"Who are you?" Minho asked.

"I am Cat." I answered.

He observed my appearance. "What happened to you?"

"I went through the maze, crack some code, killed a couple of grievers and finally came here." I replied.

Minho tightens his grip on the shaft so I put down mines and raises my hands in surrender. "Look, I'm not your enemy."

Bunch of Gladers came rushing towards us, leaded by Alby and Gally. "Tie her up." Gally commanded.

Minho got on my back to bound my hands with an ivy but I retreats away

"No wait! I came in peace!"

"Who are you? Where did you came from?" Alby asked.

"My name is Cat. I went--"

"She went through the maze, crack some codes, killed a couple of grievers and finally came here." Minho interjected. "Tell us what's your purpose of coming in shank!"

"Get off me Minho. I can help all of you."

Chattering erupts, many confused gladers started throwing me random questions but  some are booing me.

"How did you know my name?" Minho asked, making me roll my eyes.

"I know all of you. Alby, Gally, Ben, Frypan, Winston, Chuck--"

"How about me eh?" My heart leapt a beat the moment I heard that very familiar voice with his ever gorgeous accent.