Yandere jungkook

You and JungKook have been friends for years and you love him dearly but only as friends he always makes you laugh and smile and has always been by your side.
JungKook had such a cute sweet bunny smile and was sweet and gentle...
How wrong I was.
I was moving to America soon, only a few people knew because I didn't want people talking to me about it. One of those people was JungKook...
I grabbed the last box from the house, I looked around and smiled as I remembered a few memories I had there, I locked the door and placed the last box into my car. Just as I shut the back of my car, I heard someone scream my name.
Y/n!!
I turned around to face the person screaming at me only to see JungKook running full speed towards me.
"Hey jungkookie!"
Once JungKook reached me, he began breathing heavily stuttering out his words
"Y-you ca-n't leave y-yet"
"Why?" I looked at him confused at why I can't move yet. He knows I'm moving to America because of my dream career, I've worked my ass of just to get into this fucking college.
"Because I h-have to te-ll you something!"
"Well hurry up JungKook I have to leave for my flight!" I said irritated because my flight will be leaving in an hour, I love JungKook but he was pushing my temper.
"I love you y/n!"
When I heard those words I couldn't believe it... JungKook loves me? What! Why now? I'm leaving, I can't give up my dream and....
I don't feel the same
"JungKook I'm sorry...but I can't return your feelings"
I watched in sadness as his face dropped, he stared at me in horror, as if I was a monster.
"JungKook maybe if you told me before things could have been different but...you have to understand-
"I understand" JungKook spoke harshly and glared at me in hate and turned away and walked away before saying...
"Hope you have a crappy fight"
I felt guilty for hurting someone who was so close to me but I had 45min to get to the airport. I pushed away the feelings and drove off not before looking in the hand mirror to see JungKook standing there, staring at my car and a wide smile plastered on his face..........I'm sorry Kookie
1 month later
Sorry for the bold underline it won't fucking turn off like I'm getting pissed at this shit!!!

I was living my life perfectly but I do think about JungKook and if he is okay after my rejection and why did he look so fucking creepy staring at my car? I was in a daze when a knock came from my door.
I opened the door to show a boy wearing a large black hoodie covering his face?
"Um hello"
The boy looked up and I stared in shock...
"Hey baby"
JungKook was there staring at me with that same creepy smile but his eyes had bags as if he hadn't slept in weeks and he twitched crazily. My head set off alarms, I quickly tried to close the door...
Let me repeat 'tried'
JungKook laughed at my failed attempt to close the door.
"What do you think your doing sweetheart?" JungKook laughed psychotic.
"How did you get in!" I was confused why is he here and how did he get passed the reception?
"You REALLY think you could fucking leave me!? I was the only one there for you but you throw me out like every other piece of shit around! Do you want to know what I've been doing these past weeks hmm? I've been killing off the people who hurt me mam, dad, teachers, students,  lily, Ellie, Alana..."
He named so many people I knew😔😥
"And now I left my princess to last because you hurt me the most baby girl"
"Please p-please JungKook don't hurt me"
I started to sob, begging JungKook to spare me...
"Who said I'd kill you sweetie, I left you last because I'm going to force you to love me! We can get married and have kids and I can kill every guy that looks at you!"
JungKook hugged me tight jumping around cheerfully....forced love...kids....marriage... my life was crashing down the man in front of me he wasn't my cute, handsome bunny who would make me laugh and smile instead replaced with a fucking psycho who is completely out to destroy my happiness.
I started to cry harder.
"Aw is my princess upset? Don't worry! I'll treat you tonight but it will also be your punishment for driving me fucking insane over you! Begging for your love! Begging for you to except me! Why didn't you love me!? We're perfect together! You know what I think you deserve you punishment now for everything you've done"
JungKook smirked undoing his belt...
Before you know it here I am chained like a fucking dog, beaten from disobeying him and the rough forced punishments I got in the nights (if you do not know what this means it means sex kids where mammy and daddy did the business and you were the mistake popping out😉)
He hurt me so much, he's became violent with me, last time I almost died he beat me so much. That's when the metal door swung open.
"What the fuck were you doing out of your room!?"
I was confused is he thick I'm fucking chained I knew if I replied it would be worse so I sat in silence watching him.
"You with that fucking guy! Laughing, smiling!"
He was going even more mental than before...
"How could you?!"
He jumped at me, grabbing my neck in the process with both hands pressing hard on my throat chocking me, I couldn't breathe. I hit his hand trying escape before I taken my last breath I said... "I hate you JungKook..."
JungKook dropped the lifeless body, slowly returning to sanity, he stared in horror as the girl he desperately love was pale and not breathing in front of him.
"No no no no don't leave me!"
He screamed clutching the body hoping she would awake from her sleep for eternity. He cried and cried but slowly it turned into laughter.
"It's okay y/n I'll die too! Come on we can both jump!!"
JungKook dragged the lifeless body with him to the roof of the building he kept her hidden from society. He held her tight to his chest and smiled and slowly stepped of the building before kissing his dead lovers head.
And darkness taken the both of them.

Hope you enjoyed this fucked up yandere JungKook comment if you want a certain member from BTS.