Chapter 24

**Taehyung's POV**

We left the restaurant we ate at for breakfast, receiving more stares when we got back into the car.

" Where are we going? " I asked as I heard the car engine roar to life.

" Will you promise to stay right by me? " He asked, ignoring my question. 

" Yeah. " I answered, curious.

" Then we'll go to the mall. They are just kind of crowded which is why you need to stay with me. " He explained. I immediately perked up at the word 'mall.' I've never been to one before, but I've heard good things about them. I glanced around the car, noticing how many people were outside now. We must be well into the city. My eyes landed on his face as he was staring at the road in front of us. I'm not used to seeing him with brown eyes. I turned my head away to face the window to my right when I saw his eyes glance over at me. I decided to stare out the window. I saw children playing in the park, huge smiles on their faces. I wish that I could have had that. I missed out on everything. We soon came across a gigantic parking lot that was filled with cars. This must be the mall. Jungkook drove around until he pulled into a spot. The doors opened and I excitedly got out. I waited for him to shut and lock the doors before walking next to him towards the large building. It was slightly breezy outside, but it wasn't too cold. The entrance to the building was very large with glass doors. We entered the massive building, the mixed scent of various foods hitting me immediately. I wasn't hungry at the moment because we had just eaten. The ground was a very smooth tile that you could almost see your reflection in. I strolled next to Jungkook, having no idea where we are going. We entered a store that had pictures and stuff up on the walls. There were loads of paint, pencils, and other neat things. 

" Where are we? " I asked, my eyes still wandering around the store. He stopped to look at something on a shelf. 

" An art store. " He said. I watched as he picked up a book. 

" You draw? " I asked. He continued to grab various art supplies. He nodded in response, carrying the items he had to the checkout. 

" I wish I could draw. " I mumbled to myself. 

" I can teach you. " He said, setting the stuff up by the register. The young looking man at the register gave us both a wide smile as he rang up Jungkook's things. I stood behind him, awkwardly watching. I widened my eyes when I saw the price on the computer. That's a lot of money to spend on just a few things. He grabbed the bag of stuff, thanking the man before leaving the store. I trailed behind him, struggling to keep up. He walks very fast. 

" Where do you want to go? " He asked me, stopping. I paused for a moment to catch my breath before scanning the area with my eyes. I spotted a colorful looking store that caught my attention. 

" There. " I said, pointing to the store. I don't even know what's in there, but it couldn't hurt to look. We entered the store, being greeted by an employee. 

" What even is this? " I asked, crouching by a large box with a blocky looking image of a large spaceship. 

" It's a set to build things. " Jungkook said. 

" With this one, you can build the spaceship. " I clarified. He nodded as I returned my eyes to the box. I touched the box, my eyes wandering over it. It looks like it would be fun. 

" Nevermind. Let's go. " I said, noticing how expensive the spaceship was. The set is five hundred dollars. 
( I'm using American money because that's what I know. - Eu ) 

" You can get it if you want. " Jungkook said. 

" I've spent enough of your money today on food. " I said, standing up to leave the store. However, I turned around once I noticed that he was grabbing the spaceship off the shelf.