T H R E E

| GUYS! Im going to Disneyland this weekend I'm so excitedddd. Btw this is from Grey's Anatomy bc I just, I had too. Sorry not sorry ;)|

Y/n and Finn are in love. They thought they were a one night stand, but little did they know that they would be everything to eachother.

Recently Finn found out Y/n was married. Y/n was in love with Finn, not her husband. Her husband had cheated on her, so how could she? Her husband, however, wanted their marriage to work. Y/n had a decision to make.

Y/n was walking into the office where she and Finn work, when all of a sudden Finn runs up to her and pulls her into an empty room.

Before this Finn had told Y/n that he was out of their relationship until she could make up her mind. But, he couldn't help it.

"I lied. I'm not out of this relationship. I'm in. I'm so in, it's humiliating because here I am begging.

Ok here it is..
Your choice, it's simple.. him or me. And I'm sure he's great, but Y/n, I love you.

In a really big, pretend to like your taste in music, let you eat the last piece of cheese cake, hold a radio over my head outside your window, unfortunate way that makes me hate you, love you.

So pick me. Choose me. Love me." He sighs.

With that he gives Y/n one last look, before walking out of the room.