Chapter 7 ~Call it Home~

Hallie's P.O.V.

I had fallen fast asleep by the time we'd gotten through Houston, as it started to pour rain. The sleep I was getting was amazing- but came to an abrupt stop once the limousine hit a huge bump, jolting me awake. I wiped whatever stray makeup had smudged under my eyes and sat up a bit straighter. Liam had also just woken up, along with Niall next to him.

"I still have not been fed." Niall shot a look at Liam.

"Calm down, we'll get you food." Liam patted the Irish boy's face.

On my right was Zayn who was fixing his hair in the reflection of the blacked out windows of the limo. On my left was Harry snuggled into Louis; both still asleep.

"Harry, Louis, wake up." I said, leaning over to pat Harry's shoulder. He opened his eyes to show his emerald green eyes were slightly red. Louis blinked his eyes opened, and peered down to look at his best friend.

"That was a good nap." he said patting Harry's back.

"Mhmm." yawned Harry, sitting up.

Someone cleared their throat and we all turned our gaze to a camera man sitting a few feet away from us, a big black camera sitting in his lap. He was average height, and thin. Cropped brown hair, with brown eyes, and fair skin.

"Hi." he stated quietly.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry! You must be our camera guy, that was probably a pretty boring ride for you!" I apologized to him "What's your name?"

"Steven." he replied "And it's okay, you all must be pretty tired. I understand." he smiled

"Well, I'm Liam, this is Niall, Zayn, Hallie, Louis, and Harry." Liam introduced us. Steven smiled again and dipped his head, greeting us.

"I'll be doing the majority of filming." Steven explained "We didn't want to distract anyone in your family from acting how they normally do, so we didn't bring in a huge crew. You won't even notice I'm there."

We all nodded our heads in understanding. Following this the car started to becoming more bumpy.

"What are we riding over, rocks?" Zayn complained holding himself in place.

"No..." I breathed, turning to look out the window. My stomach dropped, we were on the lengthy gravel driveway that led up to my house.

I was home. I was home.

We finally pulled up to the large ranch house that was my home. I excitedly climbed over the boys to get out. As soon as my feet hit the red gravel ground, I was running towards my house. I busted through the front door, and looked around. I smelled barbecue, and noticed our back door was open. I sprinted out the door to see my Dad grilling steaks. He turned around with a grin.

"Hallie-cat." he chuckled, and

I threw my arms around him. He stroked the back of my hair.

"Dad." I sighed, once I felt a pair of hands on my back, I turned around to see my mother.

"Hi Sweetie." she smiled sweetly, I tucked my arms around her, squeezing her tight.

I don't think you can understand just how homesick I was. 3 months is a long time, for me.

"Where are my boys?" I asked

"Where do you think?" my Dad raised an eyebrow at me. My eyes widened, and I bolted from the patio, around the house. Breezing passed Harry, Liam, Louis, Niall, and Zayn.

"Be right back!" I called back to them as I ran through the drizzling rain, straight for the stable. Once I entered it, the smell of horse and hay entered my nostrils. I breathed in the familiar scent and looked around. Some horses stuck their heads out of the stalls, when I laid eyes my baby.