Imagine not wanting to admit that you miss Aidan

It's been three months since me and Aidan broke up. To be honest, I'm fine and I think it's for the best. We broke up because we had a big argument. I felt that the relationship was going too fast, even though if you think about it, we haven't done that much with each other. I kind of felt pressured into keeping up with him, and that's what started the argument because he thought that we were fine the way we were. I will admit... it does feel weird being without him sometimes because he always made sure he had time for me, you know? But anyway it doesn't matter anymore, we are done. I am cleaning the house because my friend Liz is coming over for a bit. I hear a car horn out the front and I know it's her because she beeps three times unintentionally. She lets herself in, so I don't go to answer the door. Soon the front door opens and I see my blonde friend come through the living room door. "Hey y/n" she says and I smile at her. "Hi Liz" I reply then she noticed I have a spray bottle and a cloth in my hands. "What are you doing?" She asks and I shrug "I'm cleaning". "Really?... you, cleaning?" She says in disbelief. I nod "yeah, problem?". She shakes her head "no, not at all but this wouldn't have anything to do with the break up... would it?". "What? No of course not" I say and she gives me a look. "Y/n, look at you, you've never cleaned a thing in your life". "Liz, I'm fine okay?" I say and she nods reluctantly "alright". She sits on my sofa and I join her after putting the cleaning stuff away. "So, what have you been up to?" I ask...

The last few hours we have just been talking about anything and everything. "So, are you sure this doesn't have anything to do with Aidan?" She asks and I sigh "Look, I'm fine... I'm over him". She sighs "alright, but if you need to talk, you can talk to me". I nod "okay". "I better go, it's pretty late" she says and I nod "okay, I'll show you out". We stand up and walk towards the front door when there is a knock.

I open the door and my eyes widen as I step back. "A-Aidan?" I stutter. "Well, I'll leave you two to it" Liz says walking past him. "Hi y/n" he says. "What are you doing here?" I ask and he points behind him to a black car with Dean sticking his head out. "Hey" he says before driving off. "Can I come in?" He asks and I shrug "well, I'm not going to leave you standing out here". I go back inside, letting Aidan in. He closes the door behind him before following me into the living room. "So, what are you doing here?" I ask again and he sighs "I... I'm here to win you back y/n". I look at him "why are you even trying?" He walks over to me before taking my hands. I try pulling away from him but it's clear he isn't letting go. "Because y/n... I was stupid, I started an argument for nothing... it only lead me to lose you, I will never forgive myself if I can't win you back... I love you, I can't let you go now. I know- I know you miss me y/n, please I don't know what I was thinking when I said those things... and I want you to know that I never meant to hurt you. You know that I would never hurt you intentionally" he says. I feel tears blur my vision but I refuse to let them fall. I shake my head. "A-Aidan... you can't just expect me to be with you after a few words" I almost choke out. He nods "I know that, but I need you in my life again". I shake my head. "No, Aidan I don't miss you and I don't need you" I say quietly. He nods before letting go of my hands. "Well, I better go then" he sighs. He turns around, then starts to walk to the front door. I hear it close and I sigh. What am I doing? I do miss him and I do need him in my life... I can't let him go. I finally let the tears spill down my cheeks. I quickly run to the door to put my shoes on. I open the door and look outside to see Aidan already halfway down the street. I close the door and practically sprint after him.

I feel rain starting but I don't care. "Aidan!" I shout making him stop and turn around. I run up to him before jumping into him. I hug his waist tightly. "Aidan, don't leave me, I'm sorry... I did miss you, I missed you so much and I still love you, please... don't leave" I say my sentence turning very quickly into sobs as I cry into his chest. He wraps his arms around me. "Shh, it's alright I'm not going to leave" he says as the rain gets heavier which mixes in with the tears streaming down my face. He rubs my back soothingly, then pulls away a bit. He tucks a stray hair behind my ear, then keeps his hand on my cheek. I notice his eyes are cloudy. CY/n, when we first got together... I promised you that I would never let you go for as long as I live, I intend to keep that promise" he says. We are both absolutely soaking but neither of us care. He leans in and kisses me softly, then pulls away after a few minutes. "I love you so much y/n" he mumbles and I sigh "I love you too Aidan". He smiles as he pulls me closer to him. He takes his jacket off before putting it over my shoulders, so i put my arms into the sleeves, even though it's about two sizes too big for me. We start to walk back to my house with our clothes sticking to our skin and both our hair is drenched. We go back and dry off, then that's how we got back together.
______________

Hey guys, hope you liked this chapter

Bye!

Bluewolf